Chapter 1

I hope you all enjoy the first chapter. I had so much fun writing it! Please read! And if you liked it vote and save! XOXO

_ _ _

    "Did you enter?" My best friend Blair askes

    "Of coure, do you really think I'd miss a chance to meet One Direction?" I practically yell at her.

    " What did you write the essay on anyways?"

   "Just the death and how much it effected Erik and I."

    "Well, if it's anything like the paper you wrote on World War l last year you are definitally going to win, and when you do, can I have that extra ticket that's included?"

    "Who else would I share it with?"

*** TWO WEEKS LATER***

   I open up my email looking for anything that's not junk mail. That's when a perticular email catches my eye.

   Winner of the 1D writing contest announcement

    I quickly grab my phone and dial Blair's number.

   "He-"

   "I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE ESSAY PEOPLE!" I shout into the reciever.

   "And?"

    "I'll open it."

Dear Adrianna,

We want to start by thanking you for your submission. We recieved thousands of amazing essays explaining the hardest parts of our fans lives. We were very impressed with your work and would like to congradulate you for not only making it to the top 100, or the top 10, but for winning the contest. Congradulations Adrianna, you had an amazing essay and we can't wait to meet you.

1d Managment

    "Oh- my- god-" I breath

    "WHAT!!!"

    "I- won-"

   "NO WAY I AM ON MY WAY OVER TO SEE FOR MYSELF"

   I drop the phone and reread the email what seems like 1000 times.

***THREE WEEKS LATER AT THE 1D CONCERT***

"Ladies, I will show you to the boys dressing room, they are all very excited to meet you." The boys manager says as he walks down a long hallway stopping at a closed door. He motions for me to open it and I do as told.

My mouth drops open when I see THE Harry Styles standing in front of me shirtless.

"Sorry hun, I was just leaving, nice to meet you." He says and disappointment runs through me.

"But, I won." I choke out.

" Hi Harry, I'm blair and I'm your bigges-"

"Yeah yeah, what do you want me to sign?" He says.

*Harry's POV*

The most beautiful girl in the world is standing in front of me, the girl who won the contest. She is absolutly jaw dropping, but I know what she wants. She just wants to meet me, a picture, an autograph, something to show that she was here. So why do I have to be nice to her.

"Excuse me." She says inturupting my thoughts, her voice is pure bliss too.

"Yes?" I say raising my eyebrows, looking into her eyes. My sharp tone doesn't phase her at all.

"I am Adrianna Dolly and I wrote the winning essay, I suppose you didn't read it, doesn't seem like your kind of thing. But I was promised a day with the boys, and if you are going to be a total priss I would like you to show me and my friend Blair to their dressing rooms." Her confidence, takes me back, every girl I have ever met justs asks me for an autograph and gets over my rude personality.

"Do you know who I am?" I question.

"Harry Styles, Member of One Direction, and until about two minutes ago my biggest crush." 

"Ouch, who is it now?" I smirk.

"Liam, or Zayn, or Niall, or Louis, or that manager of yours, but not you." She says as she walks away, probably looking for one of them. I surprise myself by being hurt by her words. Every other girl just exepts my jerkiness and moves on, but she sees right through me. She sees me as a total jerk not a famous guy. I like her for that, and I feel bad.

*Adrianna's POV*

Blair and I find a door labeled Liam and quietly knock, when nobody answers we knock again. The door slowly creaks open.

"Ugh, you found my room?" he sounds annoyed, "If you don't get out of here I'm calling security."

"I'm Adrianna Dolly." I say

"Oh the writter?" He says opening the door further inviting me and Blair to come inside,"Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it" Blair says through her huge smile.

"And by the way I adored your paper, it was very heart felt and I could relate to it."

"You actually read it?" I ask.

"Yeah all of the boys had to."

"Except Harry?" I question.

"Well they had to sit him down and read it to him, but he heard it, I'm guessing you stopped by his room first?" He asks and I nod, 'Sorry about him, he forgets that not all of out fans are crazy's."

"Maybe" I say.

"How about I call down the rest of the boys so you can see what we are really like?"

"Sounds good to me" I smile.