Chapter 9

\

---

Adrianna's POV

I wake up and look over at the clock. It is already noon and Harry is still asleep. His curls are going everywhere and I can't help the little smile that begins to form on my lips. I look over at his arm that is draped over my body and observe the many tattoos that are scattered across it. One on his wrist catches my eye. It says I can't change. Those simple words send a chill down my spine. I need him to be able to change. 

Do you know who I am? He questioned me the first time I had met him. That whole question was so rude. He had way too mch self pride and couldn't stand having somebody tell him the truth. He was a total jerk that day and it worries me that he thinks that he can change.

I reach my hand out and run it across his wrist very lightly. Suddenly I hear a laugh comeing from behind me. Harry pulls his arm from me fast causing all of the warmth to leave my body.

"Put it back!" I whine like a two year old.

"Stop tickling me!" He retorts.

"Fine!" I say and he drapes his arm back over me. "I don't like this one." I say pointing to the tatto that I had thought so much about.

'Why?" He questions.

"Because you can change, you have changed so much since I first met you." I say turning to look at him.

Harry's POV

If only she knew that I have been controlling myself and I haven't changed at all. I am so worried about the day we get into our first fight. I'm worried about what I will say or even do.

"You are just jealous." I say and she raises her eyebrows, "You would never get a tattoo."

"I have one." She says in a very roud voice and my jaw drops.

"Nuh Uh." I say. There is no way in hell that she has a tattoo. She begins lifting up her shirt on her left side and my first thought is that she's stripping for me. Then I see the ink right below her bra.

It's out there...

Three words. Three powerful words, "What does it mean?" I ask.

"It truthfully has so many meanings, I first got it a week after I found Cory with the girl. It originally was about how happiness, forgiveness, goodness, and hopefully the right guy is out there. Now it means so much more. Now its a lot about my brother, and how he just disappeared. Also that the end to all the pain in my life is out there. And of course I am still searching for happiness, forgiveness, and goodness." She says to me and I notice she left out the part about finding the right guy.

"That's beautiful." I say to her kissing the top of her head.

"Are you ready to go?" She asks me and for a minute I have to think about what she's saying. But then I remember shopping.

"Yeah", I say and we begin getting ready.

Luckly Adrianna had a bag of clothes in the back of her car so we didn't have to stop by her house.

---

Adrianna's POV

As we walk up to the Mall I want so badly to put my hand in his. But we are just friends. He tried his best to disguise himself but girls are already starting to crowd.

“Just push through them.” He mumbles to me and I plant my feet. This was me not even four months ago, I want him to be nice to them.

“No” I say. His head flicks around.