Chapter 15

Adrianna’s POV

“So should we just go home now?” I asked Harry.

“Well I was actually thinking,” he begins and I look at him suspiciously, “My family doesn’t live too far from here.” He says. My jaw drops he wants me to meet his family? We literally just started dating.

“Are you serious?” I gape at him.

“A hundred percent. If it would make you uncomfortable to meet them you can stay in the hotel. It’s been a while since I’ve seen them so I do want to visit them while I am here.” He explains to me, “And I would like for you to come with me.” His words make my heart fludder, but the thought of meeting his family so soon doesn’t seem like a good idea.

“I don’t know Harry.” I say with a big sigh.

“Please Aid, I’m going to be really busy coming up and it will be a while until you get another chance to meet them.” He begs me. I feel like it is too son in our relationship to meet his family. But then again, he has a point.

I take a deep breath trying to calm my already wild nerves, “Okay.” I say and his face lights up.

“Are you sure?” He asks clearly surprised.

“Are you trying to get me to say no?” I laugh at him.

“No!” He retorts. “I will call a cab.” He says taking out his phone.

---

15 short minutes later we are standing outside of what I believe is his mothers house. “Does she know we’re here?” I ask, afraid of the obvious answer.

“Nope” Harry says before opening the unlocked door.

“Who’s there?” I hear a lady yell from another room. Seconds later she walks into the living room and her eyes get wide when she sees me and Harry. She rushes over and practically jumps into Harry’s arms.

“My baby!” She cries, “What in the world are you doing here? You weren’t scheduled to come for 2 months.”

“Well Aid and I ended up here a few nights ago to find something.” He answers simply. She then looks at me and her smile grows.

“Hello dear.” She says pulling me into a hug.

“Hi I’m Adrianna Dolly.” I introduce myself while in her tight embrace.

“You can call me Anne, or mom if you are who I think you are.” She says with her eyebrows raised. My cheeks heat up and I look to my feet.

“Yes mom,” Harry speaks up, “she is my girlfriend.”

“Oh this is simply delightful!” she shrieks. “I’m going to go call Gemma over! She would love to meet you. Harry show this beautiful girl around.” She says while walking out of the room probably to find a phone.

“Let’s go to my room, that’s where we will be staying.” I nod and grab a couple of the bags we have. I managed to stuff all of our things into a few large shopping bags so we could take them with us.

I followed Harry up the stairs and to a room that was probably his. I looked around and noticed it wasn’t as clean as his room in his flat. Probably because he was only a young teen when he last lived here. I walked over to the dresser to look at the pictures. One of them was of Harry and his mom when he was really young. His hair was cut short and his small arms were wrapped around his mother’s neck. The smile on his face was so real and big. He and his mom both looked into the camera and this simple picture showed me how much family meant to him. The next was of him as a young teen, He stands with his arm over a girls shoulder. I instantly recognize the girl as Gemma, his sister. Here his hair is longer and curlier than the first. You can’t see his face because he has his lips planted on her cheek while she smiled wide. The picture itself made me smile. Honestly, I was jealous of Harry and his relationship with Gemma. I can’t remember the last time I got a picture with my brother or even had a real conversation with him.