Chapter 11

The past week has gone by terribly slow, rumors have been flying around all over the place.

The guy to punched Cory is his long lost brother.

Adrianna’s brother is back trying to protect her from Cory.

Natalie met Harry from One Direction.

Adrianna has a personal body guard to save her from Cory.

Adrianna and Cory are secretly dating.

The guy Adrianna left with is her secret lover.

Natalie and Harry are dating now.

Cory still abuses Adrianna.

Yeah, a few of them were true but they all hurt. It hurt because I was just backing away from the spotlight. Now I’m back right where I started.

Today was Saturday. AKA prom day. Blair is at my house and we are getting ready, both of our dates are picking us up in an hour. I was currently curling my naturally straight hair. I was going for more of a wave but they are ending up really springy. Blair on the other hand has managed to curl her hair perfectly.

When my hair and makeup are finally done I have20 minutes to get dressed. I quickly step into my white silky dress walking over to Blair to get her to zip it up. Next I slip on a gold bracelet and some earrings that I have had forever. Just as I am slipping on my shoes the doorbell rings.

“Hey David.” I say answering the door to find Blair’s boyfriend.

“Adrianna.” He says nodding at me, then looking up to the stairs where Blair is gracefully walking down with an ear to ear smile. She looks lovely with her dark purple dress accenting her hazel eyes. “You look gorgeous.” David comments before taking her hand.

“I’ll see you at the dance Aid!” She yells over her shoulder as she walks down my sidewalk. I close the door and walk up the stairs to make sure my hair and makeup look perfect before he comes.  I stare at myself in the mirror and let a tear slide down my cheek. I wish my parents were here. My mom would be taking an excessive amount of pictures and my dad would be asking Harry all sorts of questions looking for him to crack.

I’m snapped out of my thoughts as the doorbell rings throughout the house. I quickly wipe my tears away and check myself one last time before running to get the door. I open it and see Harry standing awkwardly holding out a white rose corsage. I hold my wrist out to him and he secures it on.

“You look beautiful.” He says in an obviously nervous voice.

“Thank you,” I smile at him grabbing his boutonniere from the table next to me and putting in on his jacket. He then puts his hand on my back and I close the door.

When we get to the restaurant I am surprised that Harry has no disguise as he opens my door. I get out carefully trying not to rub my white dress against his car. We walk up silently hand and hand. I can’t help but to blush when I look up and see him already staring at me.

We walk up to the lady to tell her we are here for our reservation. When she looks up her eyes get wide. The gorgeous blonde who looks about Harry’s age is clearly shocked that he is standing there in front of her.

“Hey there.” She says in a fake voice.

“Two for Styles.” Harry says.

“Alright,” She says, “Harry it is so sweet of you to go to prom with a fan, I bet you’ll make her night.” She says making eye contact with me. I feel Harry squeeze my hand.