Chapter 4

harry's POV

"You haven't slept with her yet right?" I ask Zayn praying that the answer is no. He just bursts into laughter.

"Of course not, we just cuddle."

"All night?" I ask,Adrianna has been spending every night at our pent house for the past week.

Zayn bursts into laughter again.

"I mean don't her parents ever get mad?" This question shuts him up, just his look is like a slap in the face.

"What?" I asked causiously. 

"You don't remember?" He asks, looking down at his hands.

"Remember what?" I say.

"Her essay. It was about the car crash that killed her parents, and how her older brother is now an alchoholic." God I am a screw up. I didn't remember her essay at all. He continues, "Harry she's been staying with me because she has no where else to go, her brother left last week and hasn't been back since." Why do I always suspect that everything is just perfect?

Adrianna's POV

"So are you taking him to prom?" Blair asked me.

"WHo? Zayn?" I ask ans she nods, "I'll talk to him, im not sure if he would really want to go" I say.

"Well you two have been dating for a month now, I think you can puersuade him to go." She says.

"I'll ask him tonight." I decide.

*Later that night*

"Zayn, I'm hear!" I yell as I step into the front door, this is odd, normally he greets me as I come over after school. I see a shadow walking down the hall and assume its Zayn. I soon realize that who I thought it was is replaced by a boy with moppy brown curls and emrald green eyes.

"Harry?" I question, "Wheres Zayn?"

"Out." He says as he walks by me.

"THen wh are you here?" I ask

"I live here too." He says as if it were totally obvious.

"Why havent I ever seen you here then?"

"I'm out almost all night, I get back after you two love birds are asleep and leave after you leave." He says and walks off to his room. I look afound at the plain living room and decide that I have nothing better to do but to follow Harry.

"Wait" I say. And he turns around, "I'm bored, can I come with you?" He simply nods and keeps walking. As he walks I observe the tattoos on the back of his musculer arms, I wonder what they mean. I turn into his room and I am taken back by how clean it is.

"You are surprised aren't you?" He asks without even looking at me.

"It's just so clean." I say running my fingers along the top of the dresser.

" Yeah, thats just the way I like things," he says turning towards me, "clean, and easy." he says with a wink, I can feel my cheeks heating up.

Harry's POV

When I wink at her she burns up, her cheeks turn a beautiful pink and I am disappointed when she flicks her beautiful blue eyes away so that I can't look directly into them. She looks like she is about to leave when the phone rings.

"Could you get that?" I ask

"Um, sure." She says pickng up the phone off of my dresser.

Adrianna'sPOV

"Hello" I say into the phone, I can feel Harry watching me

"Hi! My name is Perry, may I ask who I'm speaking to?" She says back is a rather cheary voice.

"My name is Adrianna."

"Could you give a message to the boys?" She politely asks?

"Sure" I say

"Tell them I will be home tonight and would love to pick up right where I left off." 

"Okay." I say, she must be one of the other boys girlfriend, though it surprises me because I've never heard of her before. I hang up the phone and Harry raises his eyebrows at me

"Perry will be back tonight to pick up where she left off." I say, I watch him as he thinks about what I just said.

"Thanks for letting me know, i'll tell the other boys"

Harry's POV

Perry is Zayn's Ex girlfriend, they broke up because her band was going on tour and ours was goinr right after so they wouldn't see each other for about a year. I don't know why I told Adrianna that I would tell the boys, I guess its just because I didn't want her to tell them. What if I 'accidently' forgot? Thats what I'll do. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a door slamming,"Aid?" zayn yelled.

"In here" her soft voice responded. I watched her face light up as he entered my room and couldn't help the pang of jealousy hit me as he wrapped his arms around her petite body.

"Hey babe" He said into her hair. I could hear her giggle as she pulled back placing a quick kiss on his lips. "What was that?" he asked looking at her with a smirk on his face.

"A kiss." She said giggling.

"No I think you tripped or something, this is a kiss." He says dipping  her back and locking his lips to hers. She giggled and tried to push him off of her but her wouldn't have it. He kept kissing her until she kissed back. The sight in front of me made my stomache tighten up and I couldn't take it.

"Um," I said scratching my neck, "I'll just leave you two alone then." as I said that Adrianna's head shot up and her cheeks turned a dark shade of red, her eyes wide.

"We'll go," Zayn said icking her up carrying her to his room.