Chapter 3

I giggle at Blairs stupid joke, shes laughing along until she looks up confused, "What is he doing here?" She says looking behind me.

I turn my head and see the last person I want to see in the world right now; Cory; My ex.

"Hey babe." He says.

"Babe?" I question looking at Blair for support, but shes gone.

"Lets go for a little drive."

"No."

"But I'm not asking."

"And I'm not going." I state.

"Awe but I think you are." He says smashing his fist onto the table in front of us causing me to jump," Unless you want that to be you." He smirks.

I grab my coat and walk out to his car where he's already waiting, she opens the door for me like a geltleman but I can see right through it. As he crawls into his side his hands naturally get placed on th ewheel and on my leg. I flinch but don't dare ask him to move it.

"Not a big talker are you?" He says and I shake my head." I know what we can do besides talking." He winks at me slidding his hand up my leg and under my skirt. My hand flings onto the door handle just as his hand reached my panties. I pull the handle but its locked.

"Not so fast, we just started." He says pulling them down. When I first met Cory he was a major duche, but he promised he would change for me because he knew I was worth it. He did, he was truely amazing for a couple of months, until his mom suddenly died. That night he cried on my shoulder and told me he loved me. When I didn't say it back he beat me. Hard. I couldn't break up with him though, I felt to bed for him, I thought he would go back after a little while. Then the worst night on my life came.

Cory made me go to a party that I really didn't want to go to by beating me, and when we got there he left me to be with his "friends" At least that is what he told me. After about five minutes I was bored and began looking for a bathroom, door after door I braced myself for what or who could be behind it. I came to a door that was silent behind it and was sure I had found the right one. I openned the door only to find Cory naked on top of a naked freshman girl. Later I found out that they had been doing that since before his mom died. So I broke up with him and he beat me telling me that he would be back for revenge. And today is the first day that I have seen him since then.

"I-I have to go." I say

 I begin sprinting away. Soon heavy feet are following me and a fist is being pounded into my bck.

***

"AHHH" I scream sitting up in my bed. It was just a dream.