Chapter 7

~Zane's POV

Y/n and I are standing right outside outside of the coffee shop; Dante and Aph are already waiting inside. "Zane." Y/n says. "Yes?" I reply. "I'm gonna die in there." She says. "Y/n you'll be fine, lets just go inside and get this over with." I tell her. She nods. "You're going to be with me the whole time right?" She asks, looking up at me. I nod and we go inside to find Dante and Aphmau.

As we sit I notice Dante has his eyes on Y/n. Y/n grabs my hand underneath the table, making me blush lightly. Her grip on my hand is tight. Y/n and Dante make eye contact, making Y/n blush lightly. A slight feeling of jealousy bubbles inside of me.

--

After talking for a while, Y/n's grip on my hand has loosened. I can tell she feels more comfortable, especially around Dante. Y/n giggles about something, I don't know what because I'm not really paying attention. I've been focused on her this whole time.

Her hair falls in front of her face as she giggles and she tucks it behind her ear. She pulls out her phone and goes to her contacts. Why? Of course, her and Dante are exchanging phone numbers. Why does this make me feel slightly jealous?

--(Sorry for the time skips but uh yeah.. kinda don't know what to do exactly on this chapter..)

"Well I guess going with them wasn't too bad." Y/n says as I open the front door.

--

A/n sorry this chapter was really short but half of the chapter was deleted randomly and I couldn't get it back.. So I kinda just gave up.. I'lltry to rewrite or change the other half later. Sorryyyyy.