Chapter 9+10

~2nd Person

Zuddles had moved throughout the night, and so had you and Zane. Zuddles ended up sleeping ontop of Zane; you didn't sleep well, due to Zuddles refusing to let you sleep where he wanted. You slept on the edge of the bed, luckily not falling off of the bed mid-slumber.

You woke up around 4:30am, after falling asleep at around 2:40am. You just layed there, tired. It was currently around 9am. Zuddles got up and stretched, waking up Zane. Zuddles hops over you and onto the floor, then leaves the room. Zane scoots up behind you, and rubs your arm lightly with his hand. "Are you jealous of the cat.." Zane asks. "Yes, but we don't talk about that." You admit. Zane smiles.

You fall asleep as Zane continues to lightly rub your arm, and soon Zane falls asleep again.

--

~Zane's POV

"Put my pillow back in my damn room, Y/n." I say to her as she walks into the living room with my pillow. "But I like yours, and I wanted to use a pillow." She says.

"I am your pillow." I state.

"True, true." She says. "But I'm still using this." She add. "Seriously. Just go put it back." I say.

"But it smells like you and I like the smell of you and I didn't get to smell the smell of you last night and I didn't sleep last night because I wasn't cuddling you and I have to cuddle you because I like you." She says looking at me.

(11/10 grammar)

"I don't know if that was creepy or cute

"I don't know if that was creepy or cute." I say.

(Does this song make anyone else cry? I'm emo af inside and many songs will make me cry even if it's patrick stump singing about horses with pete wentz screaming in the distance)

"Shut up, I'm fucking cute. Now love me." She says and drops the pillow. She gets on my lap and pulls down my mask, starting to kiss me. I kiss her back, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer. Her hands rub my neck as she continues to kiss me over and over.

My hand slides down her back and under her leg; grabbing underneath her thigh. She bites my lower lip, slightly turning me on. I slide my other hand down the side of her figure, and start to rub her hip with my thumb.

She pulls away from my lips. She then kisses me again slowly, smiling in the kiss. Her arms wrap around my neck. What originally was lust turned sweet.

She pulls away from the kiss and rests her head on my shoulder. "I love you, Zane." She tells me. I smile brighter. "I love you too, Y/n."

--

A/N I could've continued but I was lazy, sorry.