Chapter 17

~Zane's POV

"Can't we just stay here, it's like... 10 o'clock at night, Zane." Y/n complains. "No, we're going somewhere." I say, taking her hand and dragging her outside. "Nope. Nope. It's cold out here." She says. "Well duh, it's late at night." I say. "..Give me your sweatshirt." She demands. "What? no. " I say. She lets go of my hand and folds her arms. I sigh and take it off; giving it to her. "Thank you." She says, taking my hand again.

I'm so glad I get to spend this time tonight with Y/n. I know she likes astronomy, and she probably likes Greek mythology. I remember her saying some things about it a while back. She smiles as she watches her feet while she walks.

Beautiful.

--

"Why are we here again?" Y/n complains. I stop walking and look at her. "Well, you like stars don't you?" I ask, gesturing towards the night sky. She looks up at everything, and then back at me. Her eyes had watered. She hugs me and begins to cry. My arms wrap around her. "No ones ever done anything like this for me before." She says, still crying. My hand moves to her neck as I begin to wipe tears away with my other hand. I can see my reflection in her breath-taking eyes, and the stars around me. I go in to kiss her, our lips brush. Both of us unsure if we want to kiss each other.

The gap between our lips closes

The gap between our lips closes. I pull her closer, putting my other arm around her waist; deepening the kiss. My hand moves behind her neck, pulling her in and deepening the kiss as much as I can.

~Y/n POV

I can feel my cheeks heat up, but only a little; my blush being a light pink shade. We pull away from the kiss, and just look at each other.

I like you, more than a friend.

"Zane.." I start.

He kisses me again.

"Y/n.." He says.

The both of us don't know what to do or say.

"Y/n.. How do I make you feel special?" He asks.

"Stay with me." I say.

"I will." He replies.

We hug again. He holds my head in his chest. We sway from side to side in the hug.

I want to be his.

~Zane's POV

I want her to be mine.

--

~3rd Person

Later on Y/n and Zane sat on the grass looking at the stars, with Zane's hand on Y/n's. "Zane," Y/n starts, Zane looks at her. "I'm nervous for that party Aphmau is having tomorrow.." She looks down. "Y/n.. I'll be there the whole time. Don't worry." He says. "B-but.. What if Aaron is there.." Y/n says starting to cry again.

Zane rubs her hand with his thumb. "Remember what I said, I won't leave you. Ever. I promise." He says. "Promise?" She asks, looking up. "Promise." He says reassuringly. She nods.

He kisses her on the cheek.