Chapter 12

MAYA POV'S:

We walk what seem being hours and he is so funny and also knows how to play guitar and then in the middle of the park he started to play and sing along with me and a bunch of people enjoin us around and gave us money, some of them also dance.... It was magical until I see Lucas in the middle, his eyes were focus on me and I ignore him.

When me and Zac decided to stop and take count of the money to divide between us:

-You have a beautifull voice and just not the voice, maybe we sould hang out more times because we make a wonderfull team! (Zac)

-Thanks Zac but without you maybe this day would be my ruin and we could change sometime, like I play and you sing what do you say? (Maya)

-Well I sing with you while was playing, maybe someday! (Zac)

-Maya I need to talk to you, may I? (Lucas)

Everything is going to perfect to be truth, for a few moments I forgot that I was the broken girl that can be fixed.

-Look Ranger Rick I can't speak right now,okay! (Maya)

-Then when? (Lucas)

-Never, yeah I am good with never! (Maya)

And when I was getting up from the bench Lucas grab my hand and Zac pull Lucas away from me and leave me behind him.

-You heard her, never! (Zac)

-Who are you? I am her boyfriend, so who are you? (Lucas)

-No you're not, You last night didn't came after me, make sex with her and still have feelings for her.... Lucas we are not a couple anymore,..... or even friends! (Maya)

-Maya I can explain....(Lucas)

I was too late to expain or to even regret it, now I would like to be alone... without Lucas or Josh. I turn my backs to him and walk away with Zac:

-So that's your boyfriend? (Zac)

-Ex-boyfriend....(Maya)

-Yeah you're right, sorry! (Zac)

-You don't have to be sorry I just can't look at him because remind me of everything and I just...(Maya)

Zac look at me and kiss me, then stopped and we stared at each other eyes:

-Sorry Maya I just think that maybe it's too early to..... I don't know kiss each other...(Zac)

-A little don't get me wrong I just get out of a relantionship and I'm not ready for another right now...(Maya)

-Well here is your house, have a goodnight singer! (Zac)

-Thanks have a goodnight guitarsinger! (Maya)

After I came in Farkle still on the bed and I didn't wake him up, I go to the living room where I sat down on the couch turn the TV and after like five minutes the bell rings, I get up and when open the door I see Riley and Josh:

-Peaches me and Josh couldn't find Farkle, what are going to do? (Riley)

-Yeah I search for him in every corner of the NYC! (Josh)

-It's okay Farkle it's here in his room resting, me and Zac find him! (Maya)

-Wait a minute who is Zac? (Josh)

-Oh I know who is Zac, he is Charlie's friend he is totally hot like intense hot... good one Maya! (Riley)

-Maya,Maya....(Farkle was screaming my name)