Chapter 31

MAYA POV'S:

My hope was falling in this last few days, inside I could feel pain of being eaten alive. Lucas and I were dating and I felt the need to give him something in return, like sex. I don't do it a long time and now it's maybe the last time.

I callled Lucas and told him to be at my house around eleven and he cam, I heard a knock on the door it must be him.

-Hey Maya, are you okay? (Lucas)

-Hey....yeah I am totally fine. I was just thinking on maybe...you know making sex with you. What you say? (Maya said nervous)

-Maya it's not right, not now. It's not fair you are sick,I can't sorry! (Lucas)

-The same word again, "sick" I already know that but thanks for the reminder. Lucas I want this and if you don't want then I am shure you don't mind if I do this...(Maya)

I started to undress myself in front of him and I see a huge bulge growing on his pants. He look away but I quickly hug him and started to kiss every inche of his face.

He could hold it anymore, he touch my chin and look me in the eyes and kissed me, then I wrapped my legs around his torso and he hit my back in the walls, slowly he kissed my neck while I took off his shirt. He took me to my bedroom and put me on the bed. I sat on top of him and leave kisses on this abs and neck making him moan my name over and over again. Then I removed his pants with his boxers, and I can see his big dick and I placed tip just for tease and then put on my mouth, it felt so good. Then I stopped and he massaged one of my breasts  while the other hand go to rub my clit, that's makes me moan louder just to tease me he put one finger inside my vagina, then the second and finally the third. But suddently Lucas got up from bed.

-Where are you going? (Maya)

-Condom Maya, that's simple! (Lucas)

-We can do without it, after all I am sick. (Maya)

-I'd rather do it at my way this time! (Lucas)

Then he put a condom on this dick. He lays above me this time and push his dick to my entrance and pleasure came all over my body, he started to go faster and faster and the only thing we heard was our moans filling the room. Finally Lucas found my g spot it makes me kiss him harder and scratch his back with my nails because of the pleasure, then we cum and laid on my bed, my head resting on Lucas chest.

-How do you feel? (Lucas)

-Better right now, you? (Maya)

-Yeah I am fine. I won't denial I missed it because I did, but we need to control us Maya we are a drug to each other. (Lucas)

-That's bad? We complete each other so well. (Maya)

-Nothing wrong when I am with you, nothing....(Lucas)

My phone ring and I got up and saw my brothers name on it,when I end the call I told Lucas that Riley's and Farkle's daughter was about to born. 

LUCAS POV'S:

My heart skipped when I knew that my best friend daughter was about to born. I quickly got dressed and head up to the hospital. When we got there we saw Farkle seating on a chair with his hands on his head.

-What's wrong buddy? (Lucas)

-Nothing just worried after all it is my daughter! (Farkle)

-You should be inside with Riley? (Maya)

-I should be but they didn't let me in..... and that piss me off. (Farkle)

-If I were you I would be there even of they didn't want me there, that's what you should do but it's your daughter not mine, bro! (Maya said furious)

-That's badass Maya and calm down sweetie leave that for later. (Lucas said smirking)

-But she is right, I am going there right now, thanks sis! (Farkle said leaving)

-You really need to say that didn't you, little angel? (Lucas)

-Yeah I needed....(Maya)

After a hour and half, Farkle came with tears all over his eyes we run on his direction.

-What's wrong Farkle, talk wih us? (Lucas asked worried)

-It's Riley she.....(Farkle)