Chapter 32

MAYA POV'S:

-What's wrong Farkle, talk wih us? (Lucas asked worried)

-It's Riley she.....(Farkle)

-She what? (Maya)

-Riley need blood transfusion, she lost too much blood and now I am not compatible with her! (Farkle)

-Don't worry Farkle, believe me. (Maya)

-Why Maya? (Lucas)

-Because I am compatible with her, we have the same blood type. (Maya)

-You can't do that! Your sick! (Farkle)

-That one more reason for me to do this, I am dying and I can't do anything about it but Riley she is still alive and I can save her! (Maya)

I leave them there in the waiting room. When I enter on Riley's room there was a doctor and I explained him the situation.

-Miss Hart you know you can die during this transfusion right? (Doctor)

-I don't care just save her, please she needs to live for her daughter and for my brother. Do whatever you need! (Maya)

-Alright Miss Hart, we will do the possible and impossible to make her stay alive. (Doctor)

They gave me a sedative which make me fall asleep.

RILEY POV'S:

The last thing I remember it's my daughter crying because she is now in a new world and Farkle because I gave him the world he desire, but  then I collapsed.

Today I wake up with Maya beside me our arms were linked by a pipe where inside contained blood, I try to wake her up but she didn't answer then I was about to click on the bell the doctor came in.

-Miss Mathews you are already waken up, good morning! (Doctor)

-What is she doing here? (Riley)

-Miss Hart ofered herself to transfusion her blood to you otherwise in this moment you would be dead! (Doctor)

-Is she dead? (Riley)

-I don't know Miss Mathews but she ordered me to not let you die when you still need blood. (Doctor)

-She new she could die and even then she keep going. Where's my daughter? (Riley)

-She's with your husband, I will call him. (Doctor)

I waited until finally the door open and I see Farkle carriyng our baby in his arms, when he gave me. She was so little, for my first observation it's obvious she have Farkle's eyes but the rest it's definitly me. She was beautifull we didn't gave her name yet.

-How should we call her? (Farkle)

-I like Sophia, it's so sweet! (Riley)

-I like it too, that can be her name. My little Sophia.... (Farkle)

-Hey guys, why is Maya like that? (Lucas)

-The doctor doesn't know if she is alive he need to wait until the transfusion is done! (Riley)

-She is so weak she's going to die... (Lucas)

-She ordered the doctor to don't let me die, not when she still has blood to give me to keep me alive. I am sorry! (Riley)

-You don't have to be sorry, since she knew about the cancer she fell so hard and hit the floor, I know that she can get up but she doesn't accept any help. She wants to die because she thinks soon or later she will and that hurts because I still have hope! (Lucas)

-Sorry to interrupt Sir but we need to take Miss Hart to another room to make some tests, she will be back in some minutes. (Nurse)

-Can I go with her? (Lucas asked and she noded)

LUCAS POV'S:

I followed the nurse to another room and she laid Maya on a bed. She was like a princess sleeping maybe I should kiss her and wake her up!

After a few moments the nurse came in and one more time they get Maya blood out of her, to make some tests as they say. If she die because she doesn't have blood or because that will make her weak I swear I will kill Josh after all it is his fault.

-Mister Friar could you please come to my room? (Doctor)

I noded and leave that room and enter on another.

-Well sit down we need to have a serious talk! (Doctor)

-About what doctor? (Lucas)

-About Miss Hart. Lately she has been feeling sick? (Doctor)

-Yeah she does a lot lately, the only thing she thinks is the cancer and how she will die. I am sorry to ask but why are you asking this questions? (Lucas)

-Because today maybe I am wrong but the results of the test didn't accuse cancer which means that doesn't exist cancer. It's a miracle! (Doctor)

-You are saying that Maya kill the cancer, how? (Lucas)

-We need to make tests to Miss Matthews, she can have it but it's almost impossible. Right now the important thing is that Miss Hart is safe but you Mister Friar you need to let her recover. Promise? (Doctor)

-Yes Sir I promise!