part 23

Danny pov

i opened my eyes slowly feeling pain all over my body I Looked all over the Room wondering where i was. Tony, Emily, Mike, Vic and Jaime were all Spread out around the Room on chairs asleep. Tony Was sitting by me his Head on my bed, i Painfully lifted my had and ran My fingers through his hair lightly, he jumped in his sleep and slowly lifted his Head his big eyes Looking directly into mine "hey there" i smiled at him "hey beautiful" he answered Taking my Hand and kissing it Softly "where am i Tony?" i asked "your at the hospital" he said wrapping both his hands around mine "why?" i asked confused "well last night you went for a walk and Kyle attacked you, we found you in the street all messed up you were drugged and they made your tummy start to bleed" his eyes started to water "i Thought i had lost you Danny I really did but they operated and you have to stay here for a While Just to make sure you're gonna be okay. the hospital has rung Tammy and told her so she's rung the school and told them we're Having a week off" his grip tightened around my Hands "oh i don't Remember a Thing,, and you shouldn't Take a week off school Babe "I'm not leaving you Alone like this Baby, how do you feel?" he asked "sore " i Looked Down "it's okay Baby your okay now I'm not gonna let anything hurt you no more" he Kissed of softly sending shivers Down my Spine.

authors Note

Sorry if this chapter isn't good I've recently lost the book I've started to write this in so this chapter i winged it :-)