11 - "He said yes!"

He truely loved her so, so much; but he was never getting his baby back.

Welcome back to TSLBM! I just got a new phone (iPhone 5c) so I'll need to get used to writing on it. 22 followers (as of the date I wrote this)! You guys have given me my inspiration back! Thank you! Anygay, I hope you enjoy this chapter! GET READING!

Third person p.o.v

"Darcy!" She heard her name being called. "Darcy!" It yelled again. She could swear it sounded like Alison, but she knew that was crazy. "Darcy! Wake up!"

Darcy shot up from her laying position on her bed and began breathing heavily. She placed on hand on her chest and looked around her. She saw Alison sitting on the end of her bed with a concerned look on her face.

"Are you OK?" She asked. Darcy let out a sob and hugged her tightly.

"It was just a dream!" She sobbed happily. Alison hugged her back confused. "In my dream, you committed suicide and it looked so real. You were just hanging there. Even Dr. Ackles was crying. We all talked about good memories, but now I don't have to because it was just a dream!"

"I'm not dead, I've still got a heart beat," Alison said taking Darcy's hand and placing it over her heart. Darcy felt the faint thumping against her hand and let out a sob of joy. "See, just a dream,"

"It felt so real," She gripped her friend's shirt tightly in her hands.

"It's all gonna be OK, you get to see your baby pumpkin seed today," Alison reminded her friend. "Jack's coming with you to the appointment too," she said softly.

"Will you come too?" Darcy asked.

"Of course, wouldn't wanna miss a chance to see my little niece or nephew," she smiled. "Now go back to sleep,"

"Goodnight,"

Goodnight,"

-

Darcy opened her eyes and yawned. She looked over to the bed beside her and grinned. Last night wasn't a dream, Alison's OK. She stretched and stood from her bed. She walked over to Alison's and shook her shoulder.

"Get up, sleepy head," she said. Alison groaned and rolled over. "We get to my beebee pumpkin seed today!" She cheered happily. Alison stood up from her bed with a yawn. The two began getting dressed.

-

The pair walked down the hall towards Dr. Ackles office. They opened the door and walked in, Jack was already there sitting in a chair. Darcy walked over and kissed Jack on the cheek.

"Hey, baby," he smiled.

"Hi," she replied. They kissed each other happily.

-

They all walked into the small ultrasound room and Darcy sat on the bed. She pulled her shirt over her small baby bump and up to her chest. She grabbed Jack's hand and waited for Dr. Ackles to begin. Dr. Ackles set up the machine and poured the familiar cold gel onto her stomach. He grabbed the wand and spread gel around her lower abdomen. A small figure appeared on the screen and the married couple stared at their baby in awe.

(A/N you do not need to read the following information, but if you do and are interested as to where I got it, I got it from this link: http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-10-weeks_1099.bc )

"Though your baby barely the size of a kumquat - a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom – and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby has now completed the most critical portion of their development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. Your baby swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm. Vital organs – including their kidneys, intestines, brain, and liver are in place and starting to function, though they'll continue to develop throughout your pregnancy. If you could take a peck inside your womb, you'd spot tiny details, like little nails forming on fingers and toes and peach-fuzz hair beginning to grow," he explained.

"That's amazing," Darcy said in complete awe.

"It truly is, isn't it," he said with a smile. He glanced at Alison quickly and looked away, hoping not to be seen. Darcy watched with a smile on her face because maybe that part of her dream was real.

-

It was now lunch - Jack had already left - and Darcy and Alison were happily talking to one another while eating.

"Is something happening between you and Dr. Ackles?" Darcy asked with a smirk.

"W-what? Me and Jensen- Dr. Ackles? Umm... N-no, of c-course not," Alison stuttered nervously.

"You don't need to lie to me, I see the way you two look at each other, it's perfectly fine if something is happening between you," she assured her nervous friend. Alison blushed a deep red and smiled shyly.

"Somethings not, not happening, I guess," she said with a slight smile. "He's just- he's perfect. He's so sweet and gentle, something I'm not used to. He treats me right. We've kissed a few times but we've never really labeled what we are. I think I- I might love him," she said with her eyes shining brightly. "Is that crazy? I've only known him for a short time and I don't want to rush into anything,"

"It's perfectly normal, you're in what I'd like to call the 'honeymoon phase'," Darcy explained to her. "Just ask him officially, don't wait for him to do it, he's probably trying to figure out the same thing, when and how to ask,"

"I think I will, thanks Ace,"

"What are friends for?"

-

"He said yes!" Alison squealed running into the room as Darcy read a book on her bed with a hand on her bump.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Jensen said yes! We're officially together!" She cheered loudly. Darcy squealed and quickly - but not too quickly - stood from the bed.

"I told you he'd say yes!" She said hugging her excited friend tightly.

"He said he'd try and get some food from the cafeteria for our first official date," she smiled brightly.

"That's awesome! Tell all about it after," Darcy squeaked. The two spent hours gossiping about the young doctor and having a great time; Darcy was so happy it was only a dream.

~Authors note~

I know the chapter isn't the best but, I'm back and here to stay! My other book You is on hiatus until this one is finished but I hope you like the first chapter of it and if you haven't read it you definitely should check it out! I hope to see you in the next chapter!

Bye lovelies!