Help pick a story line for my new book!

It's been a while...

I need your help, I'm stuck in deciding which one of these story lines to write for the new book I'm creatingi, I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good!

Help me pick the best story line for the story!

I have the prologue written and it goes pretty well with both story lines so far but I'm stuck on which story line to go with!

The first one:

Louis Tomlinson is known as the schools bad boy with his piercings and tattoos, while Harry Styles is a delicate dandelion with his pastel skirts and jumpers.

Louis' the type to get wasted at parties and have sex with anything that has a dick and a heart beat.

Harry's the type that'll fight anyone that messes with him or his friends.

They absolutely hate each other and always make sure to show it.

But their fights usually end in hot, steamy, angry sex.

Complete opposites.

But opposites attract.

Bad Boy!Louis
Bad Girl/Fem!Harry

(TW: Drug abuse and usage, alcohol abuse and usage, physical and verbal abuse - I might add more as the story continues)

And the second one:

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are complete opposites and hate one another. They're always calling each other names and hurting each other but neither realize what they're doing.

They're both secretly in love with one another and yell at each other to cover up their real thoughts.

They've both become depressed but refuse to admit anything is wrong with them.

To forget, Louis sleeps with countless men and women as much as he can.

Where as Harry has a slightly different way to deal with his mental problems, and it's not good. While Harry also sleeps with many men to forget about what's going on in his life, he also hurts himself in other ways.

They're opposites.

But opposites attract.

Bad Boy!Louis
Bad Girl/Fem!Harry

(TW: Drug abuse and usage, alcohol abuse and usage, physical and verbal abuse, depression, self-harm - I might add more as the story continues)

^-^

Which one sounds better?

I'll leave this up until I have a few responses, and if no one responses, I just won't make either of them.

Your opinion matters to me!

I love you all and I hope you comment and give me your opinions!

Bye lovelies!