Final Chapter - 13 - "I fucking love you so much,"

Darcy couldn't believe it; she was finally going home.

Welcome back to TSLBM! This is the final chapter of this book 😭

But don't worry, all my fellow Larries can read my next book, Dear Lou Lou, and I'll hopefully be updating that later today.

I'll talk more in the A/N at the bottom and for the last time in this book,

GET READING!

Third person p.o.v

They had arrived at their house after the long drive. Darcy smiled as she took a deep breath looking at the house.

She was finally home.

They stepped out of the car and began walking towards the door.

"Your parents are watching Delilah and Avianna is over as well," Jack smiled unlocking the door.

Louis and Harry were playing with Delilah while Avianna took a nap, they stopped when they heard the door open.

"Mummy's home," Louis signed to the little toddler. Delilah squealed loudly - not being able to hear herself - and ran to the door. She squealed again once she saw the face of her mother and ran up to her.

Darcy bent down as far as she could and picked up the little girl, with slight difficulty with her baby bump.

"Hey baby girl," Darcy signed to the excited girl.

"Hi mummy," Delilah sighed back with concentration and furrowed brows.

"She's learned a lot of new words but she always makes that face when she signs," Jack chuckled. Darcy smiled brightly at her daughter.

"How's mummy's little girl?" She signed.

"Good," the toddler signed back. "How's mummy?" She signed to her mother happily.

"She's getting better," Darcy signed with a smile. Delilah kissed her cheek and giggled.

"I love you, mummy," Delilah signed.

"I love you too, sweetheart," Darcy kissed her hair and Delilah snuggled into her shoulder. "I missed you so, so much," Darcy whispered even though she knew Delilah couldn't hear her.

-

Once Darcy had all her stuff back into hers and Jack's room, they all gathered in the living room to open the Christmas presents, since Darcy hadn't been there that morning.

"Here," Jack said handing Darcy a box.

"What's this?" She questioned with a fond smile.

"Just open it," Jack playfully rolled his eyes. Darcy smiled and opened the small box.

Inside was a beautiful diamond ring. There were diamonds laced on one side around the band as it shaped into a infinity symbol. The band was silver and the ring was absolutely breathe taking.

 The band was silver and the ring was absolutely breathe taking