3 - "Look at us, crying together,"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alex," the person who made my life a living hell stood in front of me; my bully, Alex Johnson.

Welcome back to TSLBM! I'm so, so sorry I haven't updated I had major writers block. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for too long do I'm trying to see what I can write for this chapter. Anygay, GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v

"H-Hi, nice to meet y-you too," I stuttered nervously. I smiled lightly.

"I've really been wondering who stole my baby brothers heart," Alex said. She walked over and held out her hand. I grabbed it with shakey hands. "Wasn't missing much, was I?" She whispered. I gulp and pulled my hand away.

"I'll be back, I'm going to grab you something to eat," Jack told me and pecked my lips. "Get along," he said playfully. He smiled at his sister and left the room.

"I can not believe my brother married some worthless trash like you," the demon scoffed. "How could he marry someone as ugly as you. I mean come on, you're a fucking cow. It's unbelieveable," she said darkly. "How are your faggot parents doing, dead yet?"

"They're n-not dead," I said nervously.

"You still stutter like the scared bitch you are, huh? Somethings never change," she said. "If you tell my brother about any of this or any thing of what happened in high school, I'll personally snap your neck," she threatened. I swallowed thickly. The door opened and Jack walked back into the room.

"I hope this is OK," he said handing me a chicken ceaser salad. He grabbed his own food and sat down. I looked at the food with hatred.

"So how did you lovlies meet?" Alex asked.

"You remember the dessert shop I worked at?" He asked her.

"Yea, of course. Always got it free," she said.

"Well I was working one night and this beaitiful lady right here walks in with a friend. They ordered their things and left for about an hour. Then they came back,"

FLASHBACK (Third person p.o.v, I copied every word from the first book and I wrote it in my failed attempt of third person)

"We should go back to Danielle's and say hi to the register guy," Darcy said wiggling her eyebrow.

"We should, he was cute," Dakota said. They stood up from the grass and threw out their napkins. They walked towards Danielle's dessert shop. Darcy opened the door walking in with Dakota walking behind her.

"Back already?" He chuckled.

"Yup," Darcy said mindlessly placing her hand on her bump.

"Oh," he whispered looking at her stomach. Darcy blushed. "Your bump is adorable by the way," he told her.

"Thanks," Darcy blushed harder. He grinned at her. "Can I see your arm for a second?" She asked.

"Sure," he said rasing an eyebrow. She took his arm and grabbed the sharpie from his shirt pocket. She wrote out her number.

"Call me. The names Darcy," she winked.

"I'm Jack," he smiled. She grabbed Dakota's arm. They left the shop.

"I ship it!" Dakota squeaked. "Dack?" She asked.

"I guess so," Darcy chuckled.

FLASHBACK FINISHED

"Isn't that cute," she fake gushed.