Chapter 17: Yuki

I tried to find who are the look alikes of the fragment. Sorry if this is all I can think.

At the top left is Yuki played by Utau Hoshina (Shugo Chara)At the top right is Kibo played by the Heroine of the anime Amnesia

At the top right is Kibo played by the Heroine of the anime Amnesia.
At the below left is Ai played by L-elf Karlstein (Kakumeiki Valvrave)
At the below right is Heiwa played by Izayoi Sakamaki (Mondaiji Tachi)

If you have any suggestions on who will play as my OCs, send me the name of the anime character and I will check it out.

Sorry if I have to edit chapter 14. My head was all over the place. I realized there is something wrong with the appearances. The OCs are actually have an anime character look alike. In my notes, it is just says there about their look alike not there exact appearance. So I have to edit chapter 14 to be in sync with their look alike.

╔════════════╗
Can someone tell

Someone tell me

The way it has to be.

Is anyone at all

Alive inside of me.

╚════════════╝

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Watch your mouth brat!" She hissed as she shoots webs charging at me.

"I think it is you have to watch." I smirked.

I dodged those webs using the gift of Yuki. She hissed once more and released more webs that will shot me.

"Take this, bitch!" She hissed.

I dodged them quickly.

I swing my legs upwards and I am able to kick her chin but she grabs both of my feet and throws me towards the ground.

"That hurts!" She hissed.

As the ground is nearing, I felt my legs being controlled and stood up.

Never gonna let you down, princess. Yuki stated.

I found my balance and flew away from the ground to charge another attack to Ren. She was able to dodged it this time as I passed her. She then throw a punch at my stomach throwing me to the ground.

I felt blood coming out my throat and I throw up. I felt the ground and Ren came to me, grabbed my neck and pulls me through the bricked ground and dragged me along. My back hurts.

As she dragging me by the neck, she laughed.

"How is this for a princess?" She grinned. "Being dragged? This is how it feels like to be ... uhm. What do you call that? Yes, this is how it feels when your wishes didn't come true."