Chapter 3: Heart

When I heard a village is under attack, I felt a heart attack. I always hate the Noahs and their stupid minions called Akuma. They are always attacking our continent. My men in black hurriedly escorted me to Alex's Ford Mustang.

Alex is Anna's love interest since everytime Anna see him, she would blush. Alex is also one of the kingdom's best fighter plus the best racer unlike the players of Asphalt. He has blonde hair and sharp blue eyes. He is very tall but he's only as tall as my brother. He loves collecting cars.

Asphalt - a race game developed by gameloft. Asphalt 8.1 airbourne is available in Android, Apple and Windows for free.

As I got inside of his Ford Mustang, Alex started driving us to the palace where you can find the safe haven. As he drives very fast and accelerating 5 m/s, we can see the village that is under attack. Since you can pass over the path going to that village, I am not surprise that the villagers are running for their lives.

"Princess, please calm down." Alex told me as I felt my breathing ragged. "We've been through this. Good thing the windows are tinted."

"Alex, where is the evacuation area?" I asked.

"The engineers built their evacuation area near them at the end of the forest as Komui ordered. They have a secret passage."

"I wish no one would die." I cried.

"Don't worry-" He was cut off when his radio announced something.

"The village near the palace has been recovered that quick!" I heard the radio. "Thanks to someone naming Allen and his incredible powers. He killed all Akuma and restored the village. For now, it is 100% safe."

"Alex, let's go to that village, quick!" I demanded Alex.

"But princess, we can't."

"What is stopping us?" I asked him and smiled. He knows the answer and make a U-turn quickly and goes to that village.

"Why am I doing this?" He asked.

"The Heart can restore things." I told him. "Allen can be a restorer but the radio said he killed all Akuma. So means to say he is a destroyer that saves and restore."

"He can't be the Heart because you are the Heart and this is dangerous."

"Do this for me and you'll get a date in the ball." I smirked. I know he likes Anna. Scratch that! He loves Anna.

"Who would be that? I guess she'll get lucky."

"Just drive!" I told him.

He drove quietly. Well, the Ford Mustang isn't quiet. Without its noise, it is useless. As we near the village, I can see that the village looks like it wasn't attacked. Once we are near the commander's tent, we parked the Mustang and I went out.

"May I speak to the commander?" I asked using my dominating voice.

"Yes, you may." One said.

I went inside the tent with confidence. I guessed that Kanda is talking to Allen since his incredible power was invocated. Yeah, I'm right. Once I am in the tent, I saw Kanda and Allen talking about something.

"Allen?" I said.

"What do you need, princess?" Kanda asked.

"What did Allen do?" I asked Kanda, the commander. "It seems he is the hero."

"He isn't just a hero. The blood test said that he is positively the fourth fragment."

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked. "The Fourth Fragment can't-"