Chapter 10

My dreams are divided into two. One is just me sitting in a chair that is on a huge body of water. When I have that dream, it usually comes with fireworks and fangirl staves. The second is a nightmare. Being drown into a water with Road laughing at you is in this category.

Drowning is always my weakness. I know how to swim but what if my weight can't be lifted anymore? I don't know what to do. I tried escaping or swimming back to my chair which is in the surface.

"Die, foolish princess!" I can hear Road shouting it while laughing.

Out of nowhere, I felt a tentacle grab my legs. I felt it crawling near my thighs, encircling my chest and... more. I am so terrified. Please, someone save me.

"Ai, save me!" I heard a female voice crying out for help. "We are losing enough courage. She needs your help!"

"I can't help you because you denied me." That Ai person replied. "You are worthy but I am not worthy of your time."

"Please, forgive me!" I heard another voice. "For I can't hold her mind properly. Something is bothering her this whole time, Ai."

"I am not worthy of her time. I am not worthy to be her saviour." Ai replied.

"You are our only hope." Another voice, this time is a guy, cried out. "I accept you."

"She denied me." Ai Mikaze replied.

"Please save me!" I found my voice. "I don't want to leave my people defenseless. I need a helping hand."

"Then wake up, I am always here by your side." Ai replied.

I jolted awake once he finished saying that. I looked around and saw Allen holding my hand. For some odd reason, his hand (innocence) is glowing. His eyes are closed like he is concentrating.

Out of reflex, I touched his face. The glowing stops and he opened his eyes.

"You're safe." He said and smiled.

"I'm safe." I repeated.

"That dream isn't from yourself." He told me. "That noah is behind this. She is the noah of dreams, in the first place."

"Are you Ai?" I asked him.

"I am. More like, he is the fourth fragment." He replied.

"The fragment talks." I said in monotone. "So the voices who are trying to ask for help are my fragments."

"Yes, it is."

"Thank you." I said and I kissed his left cheek. "I appreciate your help."

"I'm happy with that."

I looked onto his eyes. Something is in his eyes. It has something violet spining around his cornea. What surprises me the most, it is very beautiful.

"Your eyes are very beautiful." I told him.

"Believe me, your eyes has those things also except that they aren't moving."

"Is it the fragments?" I asked him curiously.

"I may conclude it is the fragments." He answered.

"I am satisfied with that conclusion. Can you sleep with me?"

He thinks for awhile then grinned at me. Oh no! Don't you wish you can f*** me. I need my innocence.

"I can but not in your bed." He answered.