Chapter 19: Zen

Warning: this is just an extra chapter because according to my manuscript, 19 is just blank. I named this chapter ZEN because according to the fans of Mystic Messenger, ZEN is narcistic, stupid, full of him self, obnoxious and... annoying. This chapter will have 3 parts.

Status: 24:00:00

------

707

"So you have a tumblr?" Allen asked.

He is dressing in a long sleeve and red pajamas. He is also wearing his black eyeglasses. He is actually far-sighted. We are currently at my room sitting on my bed FULLY CLOTHED.

"Yes, I have a tumblr account." I answered and boasted at the same time. "I have lots of followers and friends."

"Wow!" His eyes sparkled. "Do they know you are the princess?"

This is the innocent Allen. He doesn't know how dangerous TUMBLR is. It has lots of lemons, limes, fandom on the loose and other crazy things. Good luck to you, Allen.

"No, they don't know my status." I answered.

"What is your name in tumblr?" He asked excitedly.

"SingleLena"

He grabbed his phone and opened his tumblr. He searched my name and... his face held cringe.

"What are these posts?" He muttered.

The first post that pops out is my post that has Dylan O'Brien and Dylan Sprayberry on it. It is a fanfiction.

"You girls enjoy putting two guys together." He said. Okay, that hurts but it is true. No regret done.

"But you guys wants two girls making out to each other." I seduced him. "Why won't you enjoy the real woman seducing a guy?"

He scrolled down. The next post was a question from anonymous. What type of guy you want? My answer is very stupid. I like guys with striped eyeglasses, red haired and has yellow eyes. I like him speaking in Korean. (Take a wild guess!)

"Is this... from a game?" He asked.

"Yep."

He scrolled down again. This time, the anonymous send me a picture of Sonico. I imagine your chest being bigger than her chest. Hahaha! I love people imagining me bigger than her.

"What kind of guy is he?" Allen grunted. "I better show them what they can't have." He said as he pressed the Home Button of his Samsung S7 (not note). He clicked on Camera and selfie mode opened. "Say hi to the camera!" He shouted as he kissed my cheeks and the camera captured it.

In the preview, I was blushing so hard and he is smiling. He again opened his tumblr and post the picture. With SingleLena was his caption.

"What kind of guy are you?" I asked him.

"Definitely not red-haired, not wearing striped-framed eyeglasses and not a geek. Oh, my eye color can change into yellow."

"Is this how you want us?" I asked.

He touched my sides and tickles me. I can't help but laugh because it tickles. He brushed his lips on my neck and my back arched and I moaned.