Chapter 20: Haruto

Why is he holding my hand? What is going on? I can't believe Allen would do this. He looks cute with his eyebrows almost coming together. He looks cute when he is concentrating. I wonder what kind of reward he gets. I can't believe he has more experience on talking to his innocence. Why not me? Why didn't I figure this out on my own? I guess this is what I get when I don't concentrate much.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes slowly, piercing mine. He looks adorable.

"Princess, I want you to concentrate also." He said in his husky seducting voice. Can he get any sexier? "Princess?"

"Oh!" Is my smartest reply. Oh gods, what should I do? "Okay, I'll try." I told him.

He then closed his eyes again and went back to concentrating. I closed my eyes and try to concentrate.

"Let it go!" Neah shouted.

The Earl shouted as he throw it somewhere which happens to be one of Road's random door which is dumb for him. The Noahs and the demons retreated.

I failed!! Neah cried and started crying.

It was not the end. I survived that. I survived the war. I am alive. Here I am... the fourth fragment. As soon as I hit the ground, I realized I was reborn again. Again, I am alone. I hate solitude. I always hate it when I am alone. I can't bare this.

I looke around me. I was trapped in a hard shell again. This crystal makes me safe and connected to other fragments. Now I am just alone. The nation needs me.

What should I do?

"Ai, listen!"

Haruto! I thought I would never hear you again.

"Listen. This would be the last conversation we have, Ai. I need you to find a compatible user. The remaining fragments will be with the princess."

And then what?

"Once the time is right, the clown shall lay his head onto The Heart's lap and gave her the missing fragment."

What do you mean, Haruto?

"It means that you should find this clown. This clown is not a creepy one. He is supposed to be gentle. He should understand women. He should... be someone who we can lean on."

Can you help me find him?

"I can't. I don't have much time! I promise that Neah will find you. Everything will be okay."

Everything's not okay! I am alone again. And you leaving me is not helping! I can't leave without any motivation.

"Sorry, but you are on your own now. I hope we reunite again."

And I felt his presence disappear. He is a fusion of us in the first place. He has a separate brain. Haruto is very wise. I should find a compatible.

First, how do I move?

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, B, A, B, A!

I guess I should wait for that compatible person. I can't stand this! How could this happen to me?

Can anyone hear me?!

I soon found myself on a very beautiful green land. The land is covered with grass. There are trees at the side. There are butterflies everywhere. I can sense this is like our haven.

"Lenalee!" I heard Allen.

I looked back and Allen is running to me. He then jump at me and hug me tightly.