Chapter 6

Suck it warden!  That's right, you bitch!!  I managed to write a full five chapters, moving on to my sixth, in a straight jacket!  I bet yo mama couldn't do that.  Well, I'll just say the guard who was writing this just kinda stared at me and edged to the back of the room, where the triple locked, heavy metal door lay, my only connection to the outside world a little window.  Even then, the most I could usually see was the gurad outside my door picking his nose or scratching his ass . . . 

I swear, I have been scarred by the things that have happened outside of my window . . . Hrr!

Well, I guess I should get back to the plot . . . But wait!  Did you know the warden is actually taking a few years of my and October's sentences?!  When he told me that, I almost ripped out of my jacket . . . again.

But moving on.  I guess what I should do is tell you dip-shits more about my life in the Palace of the Damned.  Hmmmm . . . Oh!  That's right.  I was going to tell you guys about the times that I escaped.  The first time I tried to escape from this hell hole was when I was thirteen, a few months after I had just got admitted.  At that time, I had already killed about 6 people, all of which I had collected the heart juice that squirted out of the mushed organ.  

As I've said before, I've lost count of how many people I've killed.  All I know is that I have one more victim to claim . . . and then . . . 

Aside from that happy thought, I thought that maybe you would one to know something!  Did you know that today is the anniversary of the Father's death.  As part of his legacy, I will continue on with the plan, no matter what the costs . . . 

________________________________________________________________________________

Done with another chapter everyone!  Hope you liked and have read my newest story, Silver Penn.  Please leave comments!^^

- Nerr