Chapter 12

The pickles and mustard was getting really kind of old.  You can say that I got put into the EXTRA special bouncy, padded room which involved many types of sponges and soft things, with a player that will never stop play Mozart, and a big hulky guy sitting there with his hands folded quietly in his lap.  

The reason?  I might have just felt like stabbing another innmate . . . It was for a good cause!  He actully thought he could have my pickles.  Bastard was getting ahead of himself.  

As I turned over, putting my back to him, I started knawing on the bonds restricting my arms.  Hey, you can't say I didn't try.  Thanks to years of sharpening, my teeth were able to chew the (almost) idestructable straight jaket.  I faced the guy again and grinned.  I was free again!!!  

I laughed and got hit in the back of the head.  The Warden was standing behind me with a baseball bat.  I didn't know the guy could actually do something that was vaugley even human, regardless of playing baseball!  This will make such a great advancement in my story . . . . and naturally, i'm whacked again.  

Ever noticed how from one minute, someone  can go from being nice, to be being really really REALLY mean?  That's kinda like what happened with the first week in the PAD.  

As soon as you're shipped into this foul smelling place, many bad things happen to you.  You get beaten up, kicked, beaten up, threatened, beaten up, then left alone.  That is, if you're one of the weak ones.  

Even at the age of 9 I was able to overpower these big hulking freaks who stood in the yard everyday.  You can say that my situation was one like that I had described earlier, of course, switched.  Yes, I was the one who like to beat people up.  

But you can say that recently, I've been a lot nicer.  I swear!  Ask anyone!  Then again, it might just be the fact that I'm not allowed one step out of the spongey padded room . . . I swear I'm going to turn paler than a ghost.  

At least they let me listen to the type of music I like here.  For a serial killer such as myself, it was quite surprising.  Being able to listen to MCR and Green Day in a Cookoo House?  Not something I've heard of before. 

However, as I sit here, mumbling the words to Playpus (I Hate You) by Green Day, you can all fuck off!  My story, my rules.  Got that bitches? 

____________________________________________________________________________

Heehee.  I know, I haven't uploaded in a while.  I'm sick, so just buzz off!