Chapter 16

So, ya know how parent meetings are always super weird and akward?  Well, it turnes out I have a MOTHER!.  A friggin lady who claims I came out of her!  Wow.  Well, let me tell you how weird it was for me.  Me!  I mean, who has the right to bust into my cozy Asylum and just claim to have given life to me? Not just anyone.  And especially one who doesn't even know me.  

Well, she did bring a gift though.

Naw, it was just a way to buy my affection.

But it did keep me busy for hours ...

Just a wierd process of the brain.  Just a glitch.  Just a slight spazzing of the brain.  Nothing happenes here.  Nothing at all.  Just asses who dream of getting into my comfort zone.  

It sure was fun though.  It really was.  

It was stupid.  Wasn't exciting at all.  Got bored in just under 2 hours.

Yeah, but in here, it's an awfull long time to be entertained.  

I beg to differ.  

How so?

Just a thought.  No need to rush.

Well, now you might be wondering just what the hell I got as a gift from my 'mother'.  It was a rather nicely cleaned human skull, complete with the artificial jaw joints of the lower jaw.  It was very fun.  I named it Ausillis.  Ausillis.  My firend.  

October is still sick, so that sucks crap.  I was really hoping to introduce the two of them.  I thought they would make a great pair of friends.  

Tired.  So tired.  Tired = bad.  Bad = not good.  Not good = have to get up when the moon sets.  Have to get up when the moon sets = a shitty day.  

I hate shitty days.