Chapter 18

So, October finally got better.  She was a damn long time though.  Not like I would care.  I hardly remember what day it was.  If not for God coming especially to my cell and handing my ass to me with his lovely helping stick, I could hardly tell what time it was either.  

See, he usually comes around 9 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 8 at night.  What a lovely man.  Anyways, I do believe I said October was better.  

I went to visit her at around 11 in the morning.  She was sitting there in her room, as always, watching anime on her ipod she snuck in.  No, I don't wanna know how, or WHERE she managed to sneak that in from.  

I looked over her shoulder and saw Naruto playing on the screen.  The rat bastard actually could fly through the trees.  What's going in the heads of those Japanese people I will never know.  In fact, I think I'm more sane than they are.  I mean, honestly, if you have the time to sit around and think up a story line about a retarded blonde kid who can't do anything but turn himself into a naked woman really makes you think about the types of people.  

Needless to say, I guess I did kill somewhere around 22 people, or 27, or 55, but the real number you will never know.  Ausillis is sitting in my room, hidden under the folds of my spare clothing, and I tap October on the shoulder.  I guess my dangling straight jacket arm gave away my position, for she turned and looked straight at me.  

"Hi," she said. 

"Hi," I said.  "You wanna have fun?"

October smiled.  "What kind of fun?"

****

20 minutes later, October and I were beating the shit out of 12 grown men, each covered in more tattoos than i could count.  Not only that, but it seemed that they were bigger than both me and October strung together.  Of course, October did the shit beating, and I did the torturing, (but I also helped with the beating of the shit). 

The fun thing about having a friend is that you can torture people and enjoy yourself.  You don't have to worry about gagging the person, or dismembering the corpse so you can blend it and flush it down the toilet.  No, with a friend, you can literally do whatever you want and you won't be judged any differently.  

In fact, must I say that this time around, I have been very non-violent.  And just for this, I should get a 20 year sentence reduction, as you can see, a 15 year old in a mental asylum / prision really isn't going to be looking forward to seeing the world when their 35.  

Sure, I've broken out a few times, but that always just got boring, so i killed another few people, peeled the skin off their faces, stashed then in the hiding spot, and left their organs on the railways.  Don't ask me why I'm infactuated with railways.  I think there a lovely spot to take care of business.  And while your at it, you can even make yourself a flattened penny while your at it.  

I give up!  Staying on topic is so damn hard!  I just start rambling on about other things, and I forgot to tell you all that has happened.  So, after everyone was unconcious, I took my small knife and peeled a long strip off of everyone's arm skin.  As I looked down, I saw that almost all the men already had similar scars.  

I shrugged and inserted the tip of my knife into the first man's arm.  It would make no difference to have another strip of your arm missing, right?  I mean, people loose limbs all the time, and if you can't stand up straight after not even loosing one whole arm, then you have no right to be a man!

So man up, cut me a peice of your arm, and send it to me.  My accoutant will give you the adress.  Thank you for your time.  Untill the next, wait for me.  

_____________________________________________________________________________

In case you can or cannot tell, yes, I do watch Psycho-Pass, and yes, I love it, and yes, if you say anything bad about it, I can and will kill you.  Ask TheLastFallenAngel for confirmation of this fact.