Chapter 3

This ones for you October.  

____________________________

As I've promised before, I guess I should take some time to tell you a little bit about my best and only friend. Ther weirdest part about her is that she has gray eyes. Now, you shit heads out there are probably thinking, 'Ooh, gray eyes. Big whup author!'. To those of you who says that, I say, the next time I break out of the Palace of the Damned, I will personally find out where you live ( the Internet can do anything ) and personally make you the 23 murder ( or somewhere around that number. I obviously don't keep track ). 

For those of you joining us now, I say, Welcome dickheads. Did you have a safe journey as you flew into the Palace of the Damned? ( If you can't already tell, I've become quite fond of that name for our little fun filled circus. Anyways, back to October.

She, the only pure one on this living hell, is a girl my age and, go on. Guess what I'm gonna say next. That's right! She's also In a straight jacket! ( No comments from you, asses. I want to see how well you guys can cope with being put into the Palace of the Damned and see how long you can stay sane in that. )

Anyway, October ( You STILL think the name is weird? Pft. My name is twenty times as worse! ) has mid-length dark brown hair. Reason of incarceration: Inducing mass hysteria in order to get some food kicks out of it.

Apparently the warden likes her more than me, seeing as she always gets chocolate with her meals, but I don't mind. I am way to far up that tree to even be anywhere NEAR the level of jealousy. Anyways, withought her pleasant, constant personality, we always hang out together every day.

Then came the day I decided to tell her about me first murder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. For all you loyal readers, thanks for staying with this series up till chapter 3. October, hope you enjoyed it. Once again, on the same day, I find myself sitting on my bed at 2:40 ( same day as when I started this series ) and find myself txting my friend. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Please leave comments if you did ^^