Making Love

Zaid's POV:
"Ahaa, I've got a teacher who will educate me sex, practically. Nice!" babbled Nathifa.

"Why not? It's essential to keep learning in life. Exploring new things. Isn't it?" I remarked. She laughed.

I moved close to her. Pulled her closer. I could hear her heavy breathing that soothed my ears. I could smell her body odour that refreshed my nose, her beautiful eyes that tranquilized my eyes. The warmth of her presence energized my heart.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing her ears with my lips. She blushed.

"I love you more." she whispered back, biting my ears.

We hugged.

"I wish we stay like this forever, in each other's arms, forgetting the world and it's tensions, ignoring the pain in life, focussing on pleasure and love, with dreams of togetherness." Nathifa wished.

"Hmm. I wish you could make me naked and submissive. I wish you were bit dominant. But it's okay if you can't reach out my manhood, I would pleasurably reach out the area you have 'HUGE ISSUES' with. I, you see, don't force you. So what if you can't kiss me back, I'll kiss you strongly. That will be enough for me." I burst my sarcasm out.

"I don't kiss you back? Just fuck you. Do you let me kiss you? Do you give me any chance to express? You're so strong dude. You just don't stop!" She complained.

"Acha, I don't give you any chance? I admit I'm kinda strong. But, can't you give me kisses? Can't you steal away the chance?" I pointed out.

"Excuse me, you are not 'kinda' strong. You're 'very' strong. You just...bunk. You won't accept your fault! No point arguing. What do you think I can't be dominant? Mr. Zaid Ahmed, watch out!" she challenged.

"Ohoooo, I'm scared!" I teased.

No sooner I had teased her than she pulled my collar and kissed my lips hard. I was completely shocked. But, soon when I realized what she was up to, I kissed her back.

"Challenging her is the best way to make her do things I want." I thought.

My hands slipped towards her boobs. She panicked. Naturally because she had 'HUGE ISSUES' in that area.

One thing I had noticed that she really loved when I touched her or kissed her. Despite her panick, her face glowed. But, you never can understand women. They love when you touch them but at the same time, they would make you wait and crave. "What fun do they have?" I always wondered. Similarly, Nathifa also belonged to this category. Damn!

I calmed her down by hugging her again. But my hormones just don't listen to me.

My hands again slipping away towards the hook of her bra. She tried pushing me, but I made my grip tight.

I was in my full mood and this time more determined to make love and not stop before I get what I want.

I opened the hook of her bra. Nathifa started breathing heavily. I rubbed my hands all over her back.

I pointed out a love bite that his bloody religiously pure boyfriend, Shravan had given her. Tears filled my eyes, rage covered my heart.

"You're mine. Get that?" I reminded.

"All yours." she responded.

I kissed her neck. Licked her cheeks. Bit her soft lips. She loved it all. She kissed me back in my neck, awakening my hunger for more.

I began undressing her. Nathifa stopped my hand from proceeding.

"Please. I want you. Please?" I requested. Her red turning face gave me a green signal.

I opened her top. It was green coloured with white stripes. Her spaghetti, white in colour, soon lay down the bed.

Now, it was time to open what I had craved to throw away on the floor for so long! Her bra.

Nathifa was not so easy. She started kissing me and diverted me from throwing away her black bra. Her hands started unbuttoning my shirt. I excitedly opened my belt along with my pant.

I opened her white pyjamas too. And threw it on the floor over my clothes. I violently snatched away her bra and removed it from my vision.

She hid her face and tried hiding her naked boobs from the hungry wolf I had become. Her face glowed with her blush that made her cheeks go red.

"Abh tumhe mujhse kaun bachayega janeman!" (Now who will save you from me darling?) I let out a laugh like a typical filmy villain.

"Nahiiiiiiiii!!!! Koi mujhe iss aadmi se bachaooo! Haivaan ban chuke ho tum! Insaan kehlane k layak nahi rahe. Apni behen ke sath hi?" (Noooo!! Someone please save me from this man! You have become a devil. You don't deserve to be known as a human. You couldn't even consider your sister?)

"Fuck you Nathifa. Behen hogi teri behen! "  (Let your sister be your sister, not me!) 

Nathifa laughed wildly.

I became so furious that I pulled her hair. She screamed. I began kissing her belly. She let her hands out and pulled my hair too.

"Taking revenge huh?" I smirked. She blushed.

My lips kissed her navel. It sensuously moved upwards towards the area madam had 'HUGE ISSUES' with.
She panicked. I gave her a demon look. She behaved shy. I pressed her soft boobs. She let out an "aah". I could feel the sensations happening in both of our bodies. It felt electrifying kissing her boobs, licking it, biting it where she again let out an "aah". I licked her nipple like a hungry baby in search of milk. I know she loved it too. Maybe that's why she kept on pulling my hair wildly. 

It was weird that she had no desire to lick my penis too while I had hunger for her nipple. But she is shy by nature. So maybe she couldn't possess the dominance I wanted her to. Maybe this is the reason for her submission.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hope you readers have so far realized that Nathifa is Zaid's cousin. And that, Zaid builds up an intimate relationship with her not only limiting it to love but also sex. Muslim families permit such relationships and I have no intentions to hurt any sentimental values or beliefs of any relationship, caste, religion, or whatsoever.

Maybe some of you think it is 'morally incorrect' to portray such a relationship. But dear readers, this is the conflict. Zaid falling for her sister. And how, some go against this while some encourage.  Zaid is treated like a lab rat and he requires an opportunity to be heard, to be understood, if not accepted.

Zaid doesn't need any sympathy or acceptance. All he needs is ears and people to atleast understand him. Zaid is no alien. Whatever happens is very much within us.

It's a request to readers to not judge the story or zaid without giving it a thought. It is a matter of perspective and maturity.

Please press the star you see on your screen if you think you can do this much for Zaid. Comment or message me privately if you want to voice your opinions. Thank you.