Chapter 2: Skylar

"Lets go, hurry up they're gonna get us!"

"No they are not Skye slow down!"

Names Skylar I live in a horribly boring place so every now and then I go for a run which ends in me being chased by Jackie who then gets chased by the police. My reco- "Skylar focus" sorry.

Where to begin...hmmm. Oh I know.

"Stop in the name of the law!!"

I look back, smile then give them the bird. "Catch me if you can."

I ran faster as the cops chased after me. I was looking back when I ran into something...more like somebody. I looked up to see a girl with ocean colored hair and brown eyes then I heard the cops behind me so I looked back at her and bowed while apologizing before heading off again.

When I finally lost them I sat down in an alley and caught my breath. I got up and looked around the corner to see the coast was clear so I walked aimlessly towards the stadium. I snuck through the back just in time to hear/feel them start their cars. I always get so excited when I'm here.

As I was sneaking around I bumped into someone. "Sorry" I looked up to see them rubbing their head then they looked up and laughed a little. "Nice seeing you again." I felt my face heat up when I realized who it was she giggled and dug around in her pocket and pulled something out. "Do you mind if we sit?" I shook my head and sat down as she crisscrossed facing me. She pulled a pen from out of her jacket pocket.

"so what's your name?"

"Why"

"because I want to know who keeps running into me."

"Ok, my name is Krystaline Skylar Hardevine but I go by my middle name. What's yours?"

"Gina Madeline Destivas, if you run into me again you can call me Gigi or whatever you like. Ok next question how old are you?"

"um...this is a little pers-"

"Just answer the damn question"

"20 why?"

"Because it helps me get to know your state of mind"

"well then... how old are you"

"19"

She continued asking questions as I answered she wrote every now and then I'd get question in. This ended when I heard the announcer announce my favorite monster truck so I jumped up and crawled over to see her getting ready to destroy anything in her path. I turned to see her staring at me in awe so I quickly turned away and felt my face heat up.

I snuck out the same way I came in after the show and held the fence back for Gina. "Thank you" I smiled at her and walked towards the street corner together. "Hey, umm...we should hang out more often you know?" She nodded and pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something down then handing it to me before running off. I looked down and saw her number on there with a note that said "Call Me".

As I walked to my house all I could think about was Gina and the way she laughed and the way how she makes me feel happy inside. I unlocked my door and went in being greeted by Agoraphobia my black cat with white paws that looked like mittens cause of his extra toes. "Hello Agor. Did you miss me?" He meowed in response I placed my keys in the dish next to the door and headed to the kitchen to feed Agor and myself.

I was sitting down to eat when I heard a knocking at the door. I sighed and got up as I was heading to the door I asked who it was when there was no answer I checked through the peeky hole to see none other than my mischievous little sister. I opened the door but only kept it open enough to see out into the hall without her being able to come in.

"What do you want?"

"I need in"

"What about your place or even that guy you've been around's place?"

"the police are at both"

"What the hell did you do this time"

She pulled a bag out of her pocket revealing a roll of money and a white powdery substance.

"Why do you think I'm gonna allow that in my house?"

"Because I'm your little idiot sister."

"You got that right still that's a hell no from me get outta here. I'm not going to jail for you again."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes before throwing her hands in the air and walking away only to turn around and push on my door. After failing at that I rolled my eyes and pushed my door closed then used all the locks to make sure she doesn't get in.