The new miraculous

Marinette's POV

As soon as I arrived at master Fu's I sighed. The others are probably following me as their hero forms. I walked into the house where master Fu is meditating. I bowed "Sorry to interrupt master Fu, where's Wayzz?" I asked. Wayzz is the Kwami for the turtle miraculous. Master Fu opened his eyes and stared at me with sadness. I gasped "Don't tell me you didn't!!!"
"I'm sorry, I had to. I'm 170 years old, I'm too old for this now" Master Fu said.
"Did you give Wayzz a good home?" I asked.
"I think you already know that, young Marinette" Master Fu said "Do you have Tiki?" I reached into my shorts pocket to reveal my old red earrings. I felt like someone was watching us but I ignored it. "Good, good. After the Blue Jay has done her job, then you can get Tiki back"
"I know, but is there a way for her to stay around even though I'm not wearing the earrings for obvious reasons" I asked. Mates Fu nodded. He walked to the big box of the ancient miraculous and opened it. All the miraculous spots are empty. "Please give me the earrings" Master Fu ordered. I gave him the red earrings and he put them in the miraculous place, in the middle. He quietly chanted an ancient chant and in seconds Tiki appeared. "Tiki!!!" I exclaimed. "Marinette!!! What happened?" Tiki said, hugging me.
"Since Marinette can not have you until her new mission is done, I have placed a charm on you too that Tiki will always be around, even if you are not wearing the miraculous" Master Fu explained to us. Tiki gasped in excitement.

"It's great, isn't it Tiki?" I asked Tiki, who was now flying around with excitement.
"Yes it is, and I can also help...you know...disguise..." Tiki said, carefully thinking what she is saying. She must sense someone here too. "Master Fu, can you-" I started to ask.
"The bee, cat and fox miraculous are around here, yes, I sensed them and see them behind you" Master Fu said. I turned around to see all of them in the shadows of the room.
"Hello Chat Noir, Style Queen and Volpina, what are you doing here? Seeking services from the great Master Fu?" I asked, trying to act innocent.
"Marinette, you know it's us" Chat said. I stared at him confused, and then gasped.
"Of course I know who you are!!! I'm just joking around, but seriously? Following me? Not smart" I said.
"They care Marinette" Tiki said.
"I know but there is something called personal space"
"Marinette, who can blame them? They haven't seen you in years"
"I- why are you always right Tiki?"
"Because I'm way older than you!!" I laughed at that and then turned to Master Fu "Sorry for this happening Master Fu, I always bring trouble with me!!"
"It is fine Marinette, remember what you have to do and you'll be alright" Master Fu said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "You have help from Tiki and other Kwamis, just please find Wayzz and say hello for me"
"I will Master Fu, I will be on my way home now" I said and gave him a quick hug.
"Yes, get rest, I sense more evil on the way" Master Fu said. I nod and took my black hoodie from the coat rack. I put the hood over my face and said "See you later, miraculous holders, come on Tiki, you can catch up with Plagg later"
And I walked out the temple and climbed to the top of it. I quickly opened a small window on a balcony which lend to a perfect copy of my room at the bakery. I sighed as I fell onto my bed. "Wow, Marinette, it looks just like your room at the bakery" Tiki said.
"Yes, I don't know why though, I think Master Fu made a technical device that makes you create the room environment you want" I explained.
"Wow, I-" Someone tapped on my balcony window, it was...a turtle guy?!?!? He must be the miraculous holder for the turtle miraculous!!! I opened the door and saw the guy.

a turtle guy?!?!? He must be the miraculous holder for the turtle miraculous!!! I opened the door and saw the guy