~Chapter One

"Antonio look at this fucking house!" I yelled as soon as I walked in the door. The house was full of niggas smoking while he was at the kitchen table getting another tattoo this week.

    Loud music was playing from the kitchen.  Empty codiene and sprite bottles were scattered across the counter.

  I rolled my eyes and made my way over to Dotarachi who had his feet on my new coffee table.

     "Kham what's the problem?"

      "What's the problem? The problem is you're turning our place into a trap house look at this damn mess." I said pushing this dude's feet off my table.

"You always wildin."

"Oh you ain't see wildin yet let me come home tomorrow, and see the same shit we gon have a problem." I replied to him before going to the room and slamming the door.

This place was absolutely disgusting. Ashes was all over the table, guns laid out everywhere,empty bottles, and dishes piled up in the sink.

The past few weeks been insane. Me and Breezy fight all the time. Sometimes over dumb stuff and sometimes over him being so careless.

Everyday it's the same shit. The house is messy, he doesn't take the garbage out, he's drinking too much lean, and we don't have any alone time.

   My Nana called me this morning asking me if I can go to Puerto Rico with her for two months. I declined because I didn't wanna leave Breezy behind, but now I'm thinking maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

  Maybe that will give him sometime to get his act together and if he doesn't then we need to take a step back .

I don't wanna leave Antonio I actually love him alot. Even though I've never told him. I'm not really the emotional type.

I will say it when I'm ready, but the way he's been acting it probably wont be anytime soon. Deep down I knew I was part of the reason he been acting funny.

That day I got locked up for Shay's snitching ass he came home, and found the two pregnancy test. They were both negative and I guess he was a little disappointed whereas I was counting my blessings.

Luckily everything went smooth with that case. Breezy bonded me out and got Durk to hook me up with his lawyer.

We didn't have much to lead with other than Shay threatening text messages. They also didn't read me my Miranda Rights causing my charges to be dropped.

If it wasn't for that I woulda been facing six months to a year. Now that everything is cleared he keeps bugging me about having a baby.

His son is getting older and he wants more kids for him to play with. I'm not ready for all that yet. My figure is too cute right now and there's money to be made.

     If he wants a baby so bad he can help Dasani raise hers. God knows where her baby daddy is. No shade to my sister I'm just saying tho.

     "Yo we leaving." Breezy told me walking in the room to put his shoes on.

      "Where you going?"

       "The guys gotta do some stuff at the studio."

     "Sooo what that gotta do with you?" I asked him giving him the side eye.