~Chapter Five

Walking out the airport with Nana and Kamari I saw Breezy there leaning on his car.

    I thought I would be going with Kamari and Nana's car.

     He had a huge grin on his face as he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. He basically lifted me off the ground.

       "Bae- I can't- breathe." He put me down but still had his arms around me.

"Hey Breezy." Kamari said.

"Hey. How yall doing?"

"Tired." Nana replied.

"Hold on let me help yall bring the bags to the car." Breezy grabbed my bags and threw them in the backseat. Then he grabbed Nana's bags and followed her to the car.

Once we got to the car Kamari popped the trunk and Breezy put all of their bags in. I gave nana a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye guys."

"Later drive safe Antonio."

"Okay." He replied giving a sleeping Joi a kiss on the forehead and buckling her in the car seat.

He love him some Joi. She has him wrapped around her little finger. Even though his goofy ass get on my nerves I can't deny that he's a family man.

We walked off in the direction of our car. I felt a sharp pinch on my butt making me yelp.

"Oww what the fuck."

"That's what you get for leaving a nigga here to fend for himself."

"Well maybe if you were acting right I wouldn't have to leave you pencil neck."

         "All Ima say is I better not catch you posting no more pics with yo ass all out or ima fuck you up."

     "Boy bye. And I was wearing a bathing suit." I replied getting in the car. He got in after me and we waited for the car to warm up.

      "You talk too damn much." He said before grabbing me by the back of my neck and pressing his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepened the kiss.

"Bae I missed you so much." I told him pulling away.

"Me too."

"You feeling adventurous?" I asked.

"Adventurous?"

"Mhm."

"Nah. I'm tired."

"Wow." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I'm fucking with you. What you had in mind bae?" He asked me laughing at my expression.

"Nothing now."

      "You and your mood swings."

I leaned my head on the window still feeling sleepy from the plane ride.