Chapter Four~

Today's the last day and we're all going to the beach. This is actually Joi's first time going to the beach.

"Joi get down and walk I'm tired of holding you." I told her.

"No!"

"Yes. Joi." I tried putting her down and she locked around me tighter. Kamari grabbed her for me and put her on the sand.

      "Come on  Kham let's go find us some Puerto Rican Papís."

     "Kamari I got a man Ima go find me some sand."

     "Girl it's just flirting and what Breezy don't know wont kill him."

"You and Destiny can go flirting ima get a tan."

     This was my last day here and I'm trying to enjoy it without getting in trouble. Kamari has been taunting Breezy for the last few days.

    He thinks I'm just having fun living the single life while he's at home miserable. Which he should be.

I tied my hair up before making my way into the warm water. Destiny tried to come behind me and I quickly moved out the way.

"You not getting my hair wet today." I told her laughing.

"Yall stay right there so I can get a picture of yall!" Kamari yelled out to us.

"How we look?" Destiny asked her.

"Let's just say Kham gon be in trouble when she get home."

"Let me see." I made my way over to where she was so she could show me the picture.

" I made my way over to where she was so she could show me the picture

"Damn my ass is too fat. He's definitely gon be pissed."

"Oh well maybe if his big lipped ass acted right he would be here with you."

"You right. Let me take another one so you could post it."

I did a few poses before Kamari finally agreed to one.

She passed me the phone so I could see the one she just took.

"I'm so fine yall."

"I'm finer."

"Kamari stop. You look like a damn squirrel."

     "Hoe you look  like a stuffed mushroom."

     "I hope you know hatin is bad for your health."

"Kham we haven't spent this much time together since you been with Breezy."

"Girl I know. I need to focus on me sometimes and stop tryna babysit him."

"There's nothing wrong with making sure your man is okay."

"Come on Mari let's go find us some papís." I said.

We gave Joi to Nana and Lori. We started to ask Destiny if she was coming, but she already was flirting with some guy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Kham get dress."

"No I'm tired."

"Come on. It's our last night here."

"You and Destiny go without me."

"It's only 8:00 you not gonna sleep the whole night." She told me.

I sat up on the bed and grabbed my phone out the night stand. I turned my wifi on so I can message Breezy.

Me: I'm going to a telly tonight

Breezy💕: For what🤔

Me: Des wanna go to a heated pool

Breezy💕: Don't be drinkin around ppl youn knw

Me: Yes daddy

I really did not feel like going out. I'm tired from the beach and home sick. I miss my girls, my mom, Dasani, and my bae.

I talked to the girls, and basically nothing new going on.

Oh yeah Pooh did tell me that Tay told her Cdai and Rondo found whoever set LA up. So I'm sure I will hear more about it when I get home.

"Khamille Rivera are you getting dress?" Kamari asked from the other room.

"Yes Kamari Rivera." I replied.

Sighing I decided to get dressed before she comes in the room harassing me.

         A/N: I know this chapter is wayy too short. I'm updating tomorrow after work so be ready guys.💕