Chapter Two~

~The Next Morning

Breezy came home late last night. I was sitting on the couch catching up on all my shows. I didn't even bother to look up when he came in.

He didn't say anything and neither did I. When I woke up this morning he was gone. I felt him give me a kiss on the forehead before he left which I wasn't expecting.

     I'm still tryna decide if I should pack up and leave while Breezy is gone or let him know I'm leaving. Either way I still need to get my point across.

      I will not tolerate disrespect in a relationship. Guys think they can do whatever they want and we have to forgive them.

   Now supposed I was going around doing modeling gigs without Breezy even knowing I wanted to go into that. Then the first time he see it I'm sitting on another man's lap and playing with his ears.

   I'm not even mad at him for wanting to rap. I'm upset at the fact that everyone except me knew about his little song.

  It got me thinking damn am I not supportive enough? I would like to hear about his dreams and goals in life but instead some random hoes are experiencing first hand.

I coulda been his biggest fan. Thotman is tryna resurface. He better start getting his act together or he gon be by himself.

It's a good thing I already got my passport or I woulda been screwed. Nana wants to go in the next few hours to the airport.

I got started on my packing. My Nana said two months but I'm sure as hell ain't staying down there that damn long. That's too long and I'm way too broke for that.

Plus that's too much time to be leaving Breezy by himself. He can't cook that good, he don't wash his clothes, and I keep him out the streets.

Plus his ass might forget he have a girlfriend. You know what they say outta sight outta mind. Im tryna be gon just long enough for him to get scared. Not to forget about me.

    In the middle of me packing I got a text from Dezia.

      Dezia💁🏽: Why u leavin me😩

Me: Jus a lil vacation n visit some family

Dezia💁🏽: For 2mnths😒

Me: Nah bt a few weeks

Dezia💁🏽: Breezo goin?

Me: No he can go fuck himself

Dezia💁🏽: 😳😳😳

I put the phone down so I can continue packing all my things. It took me about an hour and a half to finish.

Afterwards I decided to clean the place up so ugly can come home to a clean house.

I might do a little grocery shopping so he won't have to fend for himself. Smh see how he do me dirty and I still think about his biscuit head ass.

Me and Kamari gotta stop by Ma house to say bye before we leave. I decided it would be a waste to come all the way back home so I would leave straight from ma house.

    I went to the room to get me a pen and some paper so I could write Breezy a note so he won't be confused. It took about five papers later for me to finally get it right.

           Heyy bae, I know you wonderin where I'm at. I packed my stuff & went to puerto rico with Nana & Kamari for a lil while.

  I knw this probably a fucked up way to tell you bt If I told you face to face you probably woulda convinced me not to go. This is probably the space we need so you can get your act together.

  Im not finna play games I'm wayy to old trix are for kids. Ima be 💯 with you. Shit been crazy lately. I feel like you don't listen to anything I say or appreciate what I do.

I don't ask for much except: Honesty, loyalty, a clean house and for you to listen. Since we being 💯 you hurt my feelings when you didn't tell me about wanting to rap. As if I don't support you. Not to mention you had a hoe on your lap.

Oms if you don't act right im mf leaving you like ofn Loren n Shay can have you. I know I'm a good girl and I deserve the best I'm not none of these hood rats you used to fuck with.

Yeah I know I probably hurt your feelings about that baby stuff. I do want a baby with you but not now you are awesome with lil Antonio Bt I don't want to be responsible for someone else rn I like it being me n you cooling by ourselves.

Plz take this time to get ya life. I will be home soon. I love you big head❤️

Ps: I loved the song so far

~Khamille

      I put the note on the counter close to the fridge so he can notice it. I don't know how he gon feel about the note.

I know my mom is gonna be surprised that Breezo not coming. I haven't really told anyone except Jela and Pooh what's been going on with us.

    The funny thing is I been hearing people looked up to us. They going around calling us goals.

Kamari actually told me the day she wished she had someone that treats her the way Breezy treats me.

He gets on my nerves but he's sweet when he wants to be. My phone dinged and I saw Kamari text me to come outside.

    I grabbed all my luggage and gave the place one final look before I closed and locked the door behind me.

A/N: Thanks for the support on chapter one!! Vote goal is 52. 💘