Chapter Six~

~2Weeks Later

   "BREEZY GET READY BOY!" He was getting on my damn nerves taking forever. Sasha was throwing an indoor pool party at some fancy place.

Breezy was taking forever to get dressed. He tryna get all cute for what? He gon take the clothes off anyways to get in the heated pools.

"Text Kamari and see if she ready!" He yelled from the bathroom.

"Yes daddy!"

       Me: Hoe u ready?

      Kamari💜: Yea

    Me: Ok we leavin tha house now

    Kamari💜: 👌

Breezy came out the bathroom looking all daddyish. I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip.

"Damnnnnn bae why you so fine?" I asked him.

"Cus I'm blessed baby." He said posing. Like I was gonna take his picture ole conceited ass.

"I can see. You over here looking like a snack." I replied boosting his ego even more.

"Alright Kham you playing now. Is yo sister ready?"

"Yeah."

"Come on then."

   We walked out the door but before Breezy could lock it I realized I left my bag in the house with my towel and stuff in it.

    "Oh crap I left my bag in the house move." I told him pushing past him. He slapped my ass once I passed him and I gave him the finger.

   I hurriedly went to the bedroom to get it off the bed. When I got outside bae was waiting for me. He was too busy playing on his phone to realized I came back.

I decided to take a picture of his cute ass and put it on ig. I recently made an ig and so far it's filled with pics of my baby. I need to let these hoes know y'all can't have my bae.

600Khamkandy: My 600King😍😈💪🏽 @600Breezy

        "Come on sexy." I told him.

     "Kham why you acting so horny lately?"

    "Cus I missed you when I was away."

     "You think we can get a quickie in before the party?"

   "Boy no. I already told Kamari we was on our way."