~Chapter Three

~1 Week Later

    I woke up to Kamari tapping me and yelling for me to wake up.

      "What do you want hoe?" I asked sleepily.

      "Did you turn your phone on when we got in last night? Ma said she tried to call you."

     "Nah not yet. Pass it to me."  She passed it to me and sat up on the bad.

    As soon as I turned my phone on all these messages popped up on my lock screen from Breezo. This is the first time he text me since I left.

 This is the first time he text me since I left

I rolled my eyes at these messages. They over there feeling bad for Breezy but was they telling Breezy to stop playing with me and to call me?

"Why he wanna call and text me all of the sudden?"

"Who?"

"Breezy."

"Maybe he miss you."

"Let me call this nigga back." I said rolling my eyes. Kamari left out the room and I dialed Breezy's number.

The phone ringed twice before he pushed me to voicemail. I tried calling three more times and he pushed me to voicemail each time.

I was so pissed at the time I wanted to throw the damn phone, then I realized the phone aint do shit.

   I heard a knock on the door. I told whoever it was to come in. My cousin Hector stepped in.

       "My mom said do you want something to eat?"

      "Nahh I don't really feel good right now." I told him.

       "All that drinking you did yesterday."

       "I know." He laughed and left out the room closing the door behind him.

    Yesterday Me, And Kamari went to the club with our cousins Hector, and Destiny.

No matter how much fun I was having I still missed my bae. I talked to everyone back home except for him. Even Cdai ugly self checked up on me.

Of course the girls are jealous because they wanted to come but half of them on probation they wouldn't have been able to come.

Since I wasn't doing anything I decided to finally look at all my messages. You know I had to start with Breezy's.