Sex Scene From Chapter Twelve

~Explicit Scene♨️

"So you just gon stand there?" I asked him.

"I'm still in shock that you came home."

"I bet."

"You are home for good right?" I nodded to him and walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I knew you was playing hard to get at the party."

"Oh yeah?" I asked laughing at him in my head. He was so damn cocky for no reason.

Before I knew it he wrapped his one arm around my back and the other under my knees picking me up bridal style. He carried us to the room.

"Ooo." I said as Breezy threw me down on the bed. He reached down taking my tennis shoes off rubbing each foot after he took the shoe off.

"You missed me?"

"Of course but I can show you better than I could tell you."

"Ohh I like the sound of that."

"Mhmm you gon like it." I replied. He already knew what time it was.

    He began pushing my black sweatshirt up taking it off. I helped him by kicking my sweatpants off leaving me in a black, and gold lingire piece. I watched as he stripped himself. My eyes almost rolled back in awe from his beautiful body.

      Antonio ran his hands up my legs to the inside of my thighs kneeling down at the end of the bed. He kissed and sucked the inside of my thighs.

I could feel the blood rush down there I tried not to get too ahead of myself.

"Ohh please lets just get to it!" He laughed at me slapping me on the thigh.

         "You got all dressed up for me?"

         "Mhmm I figured both of us needed some fun." He stood up and pulled me to the edge of the bed by my ankles.

      He pulled down my corset eagerly and I wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his mushroom head at my entrance. I lifted up grinding on him tryna make him put it in.

  Breezy shook his head telling me to be patient. Slapping his head on my lips just being a jerk. Before I could cuss him out he shoved himself in to the hilt.

             "Ohh shit!"

"I been waiting for this too long Kham."

     "You have no Idea me too." I told him. I wrapped my legs tighter around him feeling my first orgasam approaching.

        As I clenched around

      Ohh shit." We both exclaimed. As I clenched around he was rotating his hips making his dick hit my cervix. He knew how much that drove me crazy.

He bent down and tried to kiss me on the lips but I turned my face. He think we cool and we're not.

"Khamille it's like that?" He asked biting my bottom lip tryna get me to kiss him back.

      My eyes began rolling back and my right leg shaked horribly. He flipped us around so I was on top. I slowly slid down his shaft clenching my muscles down softly. I began rotating my hips on him, and rocking back and forth with his hands roaming my body.

  This is one of Antonio's favorite positions so I know we won't be lasting too much longer.

Breezy sat up to kiss and bite my lips while he rubbed my cl*t. I couldn't take all the pleasure he was giving me I was getting ready to climb off of him but instead he began slamming me down on his hard too. The headboard  started to violently hit the wall over us and I pictured it falling any seconds.

Oooo wait baby wait." That only made him slam me down harder, and faster. He was fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

He told me to get up so he could stop to stand up, next thing I know he was pulling me off the bed by My ankle. He grabbed me by my ass once I was at the end of the bed. Lifting us up he slammed me on his shaft.

I threw my arms around his neck bouncing up and down for him. We engaged in a tongue fighting kiss as he bounced me on him. As I went down he would thrust up making him poke my spot. I was slammed into the wall so he could put both of his hands on each side of my head.

     "I'm gonna cum!"

  "Do it bae." As soon as he said that I could feel myself clenching down on him while he kept thrusting slowly. Soon after I felt him bust and he stopped to rest his forehead on mine.

"I love you ." He told me carrying us to the bed kissing me deeply, and layed me on the bed.

"Love you too."

      A/N: Part 2 will be updated soon. I hate to leave this Book hanging so I will be continuing it, but I will be making the book short due to lack of commets.

   After This is finished and Keeping The Glo I will be done making stories. Me and iTatata will collab soon after and then I will officially be done guys.💕