Are you serious

I'm sick of y'all hating asses talking about Kham ugly and all the other girls are prettier than her. Ummm don't y'all know there is always gonna be someone prettier, smarter, and funnier than you in life?

Also looks is not what keeps a guy. A girl can be pretty but if she ratchet a dude will drop her quick. You can be pretty but if you a hoe a dude will drop you quick too. Also you can be pretty but if you always being spoiled and childish a dude will drop you quick!

And I'm not tryna be funny or rude but I highly doubt everyone who reads Don't Get Smoked are walking around looking like super models. And what you don't like someone else do. There is plenty of "ugly" or average girls out here pulling niggas.

Yall needa stop being negative and superficial especially if y'all don't even have any books out.

Also the person who plays Khamille is a model a backup dancer, and a video girl. She has been on tour with: Beyonce, Mya, Nelly ect. She is in one of Mehgan Tranior new videos and she is in Nicki Minaj Anaconda video so I doubt Nicki and Beyonce gonna have "ugly" girls in their videos and stage.

If you wanna check out some of her work her Ig is b_jone6

Ps: This is the last time I'm addressing negativity, anything negative will be deleted if you don't like something don't read it or make your own 600Breezy Fanfic thank you💋