~Chapter Seven

Happy New Years Guys🎉🍷💞
      2016 has been a good year for me writing wise. You guys are amazing and Thank you for all the love and support.

      Also a real one is free

    *Welcome Home Makado*

     "Bae!" I sighed and rolled my eyes as Breezy kept calling me from the bedroom.

      "What!? I'm tryna wash these damn dishes!" His ass caught a tiny cold now he's acting like a complete baby.

   I finished the last dish and dried the sink. I headed to the room where he was still calling me.

    "Antonio what now?" I asked when I got in the room.

     "Can you fix my pillow?" A fucking pillow? Really? He called me for a whole ten minutes straight over a pillow.

       "Sure." I bent down and fluffed his. Pillow like he wanted it.

      "Anything else?"

     "Can you lay with me? You not a showing a nigga no love."

     "No. I'm trying to stay as far away from yo sick ass."

    "Stop being like that. At this point we got the same germs."

     "Boy bye!" I replied laughing my ass off.

"You mean asf."

"If we both get sick who gon take care of us?" I asked him.

    "We gon take care each other."

     "Okay bye you talking foolish now."

  I sat down on the bad where Breezo was. I put my hand to his forehead to see if he had a fever.

      "I gotta check your fever."

  I grabbed the Thermometer and placed it on his forehead. A second later it beeped and it showed he had a temperature of 99.8 F.

       "What is it?"

    "It's a slight one, 99.8." I put grabbed the bottle of  ginger ale off the nightstand and put some in his cup.

     "I need to hurry up and get off this goofy ass cold."

       "Bae you need to drink lots of fluids and sweat it out." I replied tucking him under the covers.

      My phone dinged and I saw that Pooh had text me.

     Pooh⛽️: Tell Breezy Drose finna call his phone

     Me: Aight

     Pooh⛽️: Wyd slut?