Prologue

The same tears fell off my eyes. It all streamed down to my cheeks as I hold our picture, the very last picture of us—together. Memories kept flashing in my mind. Her smiles. Her laughters. Her tears. Her walks. Her hair. Her skin. I remember her.

"I'm stupid." I whispered.

I put the picture on the wooden table beside my bed. Then I climbed out of bed to reach the knob of the door that leads to my bathroom. I slowly walk my way to the sink. I stopped right in front of the mirror where I could see the reflection of a young man looking so thin, pale and exhausted. I washed my face hoping to remove all the tears that reminds me of her. I looked again through the mirror. I saw my reddening eyes  because of the tears that streamed down daily. I saw bags under my eyes. I saw my hair in all directions possible making it looked stormed. I saw my pale skin due to lack of sunlight. I saw bones shaping under my skin since I was not eating well. I saw a broken version of myself.

I led my own way back to the bed but only to sat beside it. I put my knees against my chest yet I still put on a space between them. I brushed my hair with my both hands in frustration.

I need to make a move. I need to win her back. I need her. But I guessed, it's too late. It's too late to have her again.