Chapter 1

I was packing my things. My clothes, shoes, all of my stuff. I was in the middle of packing when my phone suddenly rung. I looked at the screen then I found my bestfriend's name flashing on the screen. Matthew's calling me.

"Dude!" he said.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Are you really going?"

"Yeah. My mom said it's final."

"Guess we can't do anything to stop you.."

"Maybe we can run away." Did I just said it out loud?

"THAT'S A BRILLIANT IDEA!" he exclaimed. Oh no! This is bad.

"We're going to pick you up at 2." he continued. Oh Sh*t! I knew Matthew. When Matthew said, Matthew will do it. That's his motto. This stupid mouth of mine needed to know when to speak and not to speak.

"Wait. What?"

"I said, we're going to pick you up at 2 in the morning"

"Then?"

"We're going to run away. Haha"

"Okay dude! I'm goin' to sleep now." I said. If he's dead serious, then I need a lot of sleep.

"Okay Dude! See you at 2."

"See you at 2"

I ended up the call. I looked at the clock and I found out that it's passed 10 already. Seems like I won't be getting enough sleep if I don't sleep now. I said to myself. I finished my packing at 10:59 PM then I did my hygiene.

*bzzzt.. bzzzt.. bzzzt..*

I fell off my bed as I heard that noise. Sh*t! What's that noise? I looked at my phone on the wooden side table then I found out that Matt is calling me. Oh! I forgot that I turned my phone to vibrate. That explains the noise.

"Yes?"

"Dude! I'm here. Look at your window."

"What time is it?" I said on the phone while heading to my window. I looked through it and found him outside. He looked at his watch as he answer me on the line.

"It's already 2:17 AM so you better fix yourself up and come outside immediately."

"Okay! I'll be there in a minute."

I brushed my teeth then fixed myself up. After that, I went downstairs and sneaked out. As I bursted out the gate, I asked him..

"So? What now?"

"Hop in." he said in an enthusiastic tone while smiling at me.

"I mean, where are we going?"

"Just hop in and we will take care of you."

"That's very sweet Matt. But I think you don't understand. I can't be gone for a long time. I should be in our house by 6:30 in the morning before my mother finds out."

"Then why are you here outside your house and asking for our destination?"

"I don't know. I just felt the urge to come with you."

"I understand your situation. We will be back at 6. I assure you that. So hop in."

"Okay. Seems like you convinced me enough to go with you." Actually. I lied at that part. I knew that whatever I say, no matter what I do, he will always do whatever it takes to continue his plan.

I went inside his car and found my other friends there: Debs, Joco, Roi, Leiah and Yana. Matt sat on his seat—the driver's seat. Did I already told you guys that Matt was already 17 so he can drive and he was only waiting to be 18 to have a license? We were all 16 making him the oldest among us.