Chapter six - ;))

My breathing grew heavy and my hand automatically went to my penis. He really dmed me! With my other hand I tried to type a message back
Omg daddy Ive been waiting for this moment 4 so long
I hit send and just stared at my phone waiting for him to message back. I can't believe this is really happening. My dick was definitely hard and my hand was definitely stroking it.
My phone buzzed again and this time it said
I know bby but let's take things slow. I mean I AM immortal so there isn't exactly time to waste
My shaky hand typed out another reply
Whatever u say daddy. I can go as slow as you want ;))
Donald replied once more with a simple ":)".
Does this mean daddy wants a relationship with me eventually? Or maybe we're just friends? I guess I'll just wait and see but anything is good to me. Heh, that rhymed. I'm like Dr.Suess but emo and currently masturbating to Donald trump.
That reminds me, im still masturbating. Well might as well go all out, you know? I waddled over to my room and opened up my closet. Hmm where is it? Ah there it is, on the top shelf. I pulled it down and waddled back over to the living room.
It took a couple minutes to blow up but my dick was still hard just thinking about what I'd do with it. I threw off all my clothes and looked at my Donald Trump sex doll. Or should I say sexy doll ;)) But wait, I forgot lube! You should never have anal without lube! I'm horny not a masochist!
I waddled once more to my room and grabbed the lube out of my drawer. This time I brought the doll with me so I could just stay in my room and not keep going back and forth.
  laid down on my bed and spread my legs open. Slowly I rubbed my hard cock as I let out a whimper. I grabbed my daddy doll and laid him down where I just was. I squirted some lube in my hand and smothered it on his small air filled dick. The sight was beautiful. I climbed on top of him and slowly slid his cock into my ass. Moaning I went up and down a couple times before reaching for my penis. My hand went up and down my shaft as I went up and down on blow up trumps cock.
I panted and moaned as I went faster. It felt so good in my ass. It hit my prostate just right and I let out a loud groan. My hand movements were getting sloppier as I got closer. My cock was as hard as a rock. Heh, another rhyme. The pleasure was building more and more. My eyeliner had to be smudged by now. Well more smudged than usual.
I continued to go up and down on his cock. I looked at his inflatable face and couldn't help but let out a moan. My hand stroked my cock faster than ever. I've never felt so good. I let out one last shaky moan as I came on his face. Well that was fun.

(A/N thingy: since I didn't update last week I'll try to publish another cheeky update tomorrow ;))))
(Nvm I'm stupid and forgot)