Chapter Five - wet dreams

My heart was beating fast and my palms were sweating. Is this really happening? No no, he was probably just talking about someone else. Why would he waste his time on me? Maybe I should break my own rules and dm him for a second time today... but then again I don't want to sound desperate! I decide to just screw it and begin typing out my message.
Hey daddy. I couldn't help but notice your latest tweet. I'm actually hoping that it might have been about me. This might sound stupid but could you maybe reply if it was? I just need to know.
I hit send and hoped the tweet was in fact about me and I didn't just sound delusional. After all that excitement I was a teeny bit tired so I laid down on my couch and took a quick nap.
I was in trumps office. It was so beautiful. The walls were lined with a hundred dollar bills. His desk was cold against my bare back as he hovered above me.
"Mmm daddy!" I moaned
Daddy trump grunted as he thrusts into my willing butthole. Our moans grew louder as we went further.
My eyes opened and I was panting. Wow what a dream. I'm going to hell. My stomach growled and I concluded that it was time to eat. I got up and watched towards the fridge. I opened the fridge door and looked at what I had. A single sausage, some cream cheese, a furry piece of bread, and a piece of pizza. I think I'll take the pizza. My mouth watered as I took out the delicious triangle. I slapped it on a plate and went to sit on my couch. My hand shook as I brought it closer to my mouth. Finally I took a bite. Mmm. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. I got a dm. I entered my passcode and opened up twitter. It was from daddy!
Hey bby it read