Chapter Eight - uncle Martyn

I grabbed the letter and walked back inside. My door closed with a slam. I slowly sat down on my couch while my hand, still holding the letter, shook. Sweat dripped off my forehead falling on the slightly off-white envelope.
"This is almost like a bad fanfiction," I almost whispered. I guess I should open it. I glue on a fake fingernail that I found on my coffee table. I run it across the top of the envelope, opening it. I began to read.
Dear Mo Lester,
This is your uncle Martyn. I have not seen you since you were a baby. I'm terrified of sending this but sometimes you have to take a chance. I'm currently in Washington, U.S. Me and my beautiful wife Cornelia had took a vacation there and thought it was a wonderful place. We moved there while Trump wasn't quite as... cruel as he has become. Though it's a bit sudden, I'd love for you to come visit. My address is 420 blazeit dr. You should be getting another letter soon containing the money needed. Hope you get past the border alright.
Sincerely,
Martyn Lester

This is perfect! I'll finally have a chance to meet daddy. I'll have to deal with this Martyn guy though. Ugh. He's probably like 60 by now. And what kind of name is Cornelia? Whatever. It'll be worth it.
I threw the envelope on the table and decided to take a much needed shower.
Stepping into the bathroom, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. My eyeliner was smudged under my eyes and made me look like a drunk raccoon. My dark ebony hair swept across my forehead like a true myspace emo. Perfect.
I turned on my shower and began to strip. I felt almost empty without my distressed fingerless gloves and black ripped leather pants. My girdle was a bit tricky to get off but I managed. Before stepping into the shower I made sure to rip off my fake nail from earlier.
The water felt great on my pale porcelain skin. Wait! I have a great idea! I grabbed my phone off the sink and took some sexy selfies. I made sure nothing below the waist showed. What can I say? I'm a tease.
After my shower was finished I threw a towel around my waist and one on my head like a turban. I sat down on my toilet seat like a chair and looked through the photos I took. My wet hair and runny eyeliner made me look hot and delicious, perfect for daddy d. I dmed the photos to him and got an immediate response.
"Beautiful photos! You'd look great on your knees! Here's a photo of my ass!" Oh daddy. You always know what to say.