Chapter 4

A loud thump woke me up frightened. I was still not conscious of whether I was dreaming or not. 

"Fuck." I directly knew it was Liam by the sound of his sweet voice. 

The thing about Liam was that no matter how mad he was his voice would always sound so sweet. 

I pulled the blankets over my head trying to ignore his presence. What was he doing here anyways? 

"Kim..." His voice was low. He probably thought I was still sleeping. "Dammit... I can barely see a fuckin thing." 

I could hear him bumping into random things when I literally didn't have much furniture in my room. I started to giggle from underneath the covers. 

"Kim. Where's the fuckin switch to turn the lights on? I need to talk to you." He was being demanding and it annoyed me. He probably wanted to call me a bitch again. I pulled myself out from under the covers and rested my back against the headboard.

"You're a fuckin dick, Liam. What are you even doing here anyways?" I checked the time on my phone. "It's 4 in the morning!" 

I couldn't see him quiet clearly in the dark. He approached me and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"You are walking out on a big load of shit, Kim. Don't forget I was the one that has practically been their by yourside ever since..." He cleared his throat. "You know..." 

"No, Liam. That's where you are completely and utterly wrong! You were there for me after we made our distance from Zayn!" I tried not raising my voice much because I didn't want to wake up Erika and I didn't really have the power to do so. "When I started the drug dealing and shit, you messed with me. I trusted you. You promised me from the start that you would make sure nothing would get out of hand. You made me think this is what life is all about and that this is who we are. Thinking the only way to make a living and feel free was by drug dealing, getting high, sex... You never stopped me. You didn't keep that promise! Everything, Liam, everything got out of hand." I felt my cheeks burn red. 

"I tried my best, Kim. I tried keeping things under control. I didn't know it was going to get out of hand. I didn't know you were in love with Zayn. He fucked a chick every 5 minutes-"

"Bullshit.." He ignored my interruption.

"I didn't think there would be anything between you two! I thought you had interest in me. And when I found out you had a "thing" with Zayn I lost it! I needed to do someth-" He silenced himself. What was he talking about? What did he do? 

"What did you do Liam?!" My eyes were wide open now and I was sitting up straight and impatiently wanting to know. 

"I- I told Zayn you got high with Harry..." He turned his face. "And that you might've slept with him."

"WHAT? Zayn hates Harry! How could you tell him that?" I was so mad. I felt as if fire was running through my veins. I never thought Liam would find out! Harry swore he wouldn't tell a soul. We slept with eachother because we were drunk and high. We weren't aware when it happened.

"I didn't think he would believe it, Kim. I told him afterwards that it was a lie and that I loved you.." That was a bit of a relief knowing he didn't know that it was actually true.

"So that was why he was full on drunk that night? That was why he nearly killed you when he was punching the living shit out of you? That was why he threw shit at me? That was why he slapped me?!" My voice was get louder. My eyes started to tear up. I couldn't hold the tears anymore. "Thanks, Liam! Thanks for breaking me into a billion pieces. Thanks for really being their for me! Thank you so fuckin much!"