Chapter 6

"Harry! Harry! Open the door!" I repeatedly slammed my fist hard against his front door. 

I was mad, frustrated, confused... Zayn must know something! 

"Harry! Open up!" As I was about to slam my fist against the door again, the door knob turned.

I looked up at the person who opened the door, expecting it was Harry. It wasn't. It was Zayn. That was good. I didn't have to slap him awake. 

His eyes half open and black sacs underneath his eyes. He looked exhausted. It seemed like he hadn't shaved in like weeks. His hair was a mess. He usually had it perfectly done up. He was wearing a grey hoodie and black sweat pants. 

"Hey, Kim. What are you doing here?" He sounded tired but awkward. 

"I could ask you the same..." He turned and walked away. I made my way in. Following him. "But I'm not. I have other things going on." I wanted to ask him about Louis.

"Like?" He walked into the living room and threw himself on the long beige and brown comfy couch. I remained standing in front of him. 

"Like... First of all, where's Harry?" I crossed my arms and kept my eyes on him watching his every move. He laid back and placed a pillow on his face. 

"Your fuck partner." He mumbled. I could barely hear him but I heard that clearly. 

My eyes widened and my  face turned red. My heart started racing. 

"Wh-What are you talking about?" 

"When I woke up, he wasn't here anymore." He placed the pillow aside and sat up. He covered his face with his hands then rubbed his eyes. He moved his hands away then his eyes slowly travelled up my legs to my hips to my breasts to my face. He was analyzing every part of me.

He then looked straight into my eyes. "I'm not stupid. I never was." He said sternly.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I knew exactly what he was talking about but I just didn't want to face it. I wanted to run away from this subject. 

"I don't care, Kim. We all fuck up. Like how I fucked your best mate. Um... Whats her name?" My mouth dropped open. I couldn't believe what he had just said. "Oh yea... Erika, was it? Yea. She was good in bed." A grin stretched across his face. "But you were better. Sex with you was different." 

I wanted to walk up to him and slap him across the face but I couldn't. I felt stuck in my position. I was furious. I was mad from Erika! How had she done that? I never expected this! 

"You're an asshole." Those were the first words I could form.

My heart was beating faster. I was heated up. I pierced my eyes into his. "You're a dick. You care about no one but yourself! You have no one in your life and will never have anyone in your life! You push everyone away from you because you are one of the biggest most selfish dicks I have ever met and will ever meet in my whole entire fuckin life!" My breathing got heavy and my fists were clenched tight.

He laughed sarcastically and stood up. "That's what you think of me? You don't think that I was the best you ever had in bed?" I turned my face and looked away.

I stood queitly, ignoring him. Why was he so damn complicated, attractive, sexy, and evil all at once?

He was approaching me. I moved away and made my way out before he got any closer and things got out of hand.

I didn't even look back at him. I opened the front door and bumped into a hard chest. 

I didn't even look up at him. I knew who it was. 

"Kim, are you okay?" He grabbed hold of my wrist but I pulled my hand away.

"Im fine, Harry." I pushed passed him and walked to my car. 

I drove out of the drive way and I saw Harry from the corner of my eyes watch me from his front door confused. 

I drove off and I felt anger boil in me from everything.

I was glad Erika wasn't home tonight. I wasn't in the mood for her.

I turned the radio on. I didn't want to think of anything or any one. My favorite song 'City of Angels' for Thirty Seconds to Mars came on the radio. I raised the volume and sang along loudly. 

_________________________________________

I apologize for it being short. I've been busy with so much lately.

Merry Chirstmas to all :) 

I will update soon though. x