Chapter 7

I loved him. I always did.

I was starting to have a migraine. 

I grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the kitchen and walked to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut behind me.

I sat on my bed and drank. 

"Fuck you. Fuck you Zayn..." I could feel anger flame in me. 

I placed the whiskey bottle on the floor and opened the drawer where I had last placed my joints. Underneath my joints was my blades. Before grabbing one, I threw off my hoodie and pulled off my jeans. I was sitting in my bra and underwear now. 

I grabbed a blade and walked towards the bathroom. I stood facing the bathroom mirror. I locked the door and I couldn't resist but to start hating on myself.

I knew he would never love me as much as I loved him. He was messing with me. He lied to me. He made me feel loved and beautiful.... I will never be loved and beautiful. 

Tears started streaming down my face. 

I'm worthless. I'm trash. I'm nothing... 

I closed my eyes and pressed the sharp end of the blade on my left arm. I could feel the pressure on my wrist. 

I felt the sharpness of the blade cut through my skin. It wasn't deep though. The pressure of the blood flowing out made me feel pain but it wasn't enough. My heart was in even more pain. 

I opened my eyes and looked at my wrist where I had cut so many times before. I placed the blade in the garbage and opened the mirror cabinet. I washed my arm and placed on it some rubbing alcohol. 

I cleaned up the mess I had made and turned the shower on.

I stripped off my underwear and bra and stepped into the shower. 

The heat pressing on my skin soothed me. 

The cut on my arm was stinging. I tried to avoid it from the soap. 

As soon as I finished, I turned the shower off and stepped out. I was dripping wet.

I grabbed a towel from the cabinet underneath the sink. I dried my self off then wrapped myself in the towel and blow dried my hair. I brushed my teeth and walked out. 

As I was strolling down the hall, thinking about Erika and Zayn having sex, I heard a noise from my bedroom. It sounded like someone fell. 

Fuck... What if it's Liam? What if it's some psychopath killer? Damn it! 

My heart started racing in fear. I didn't even want to know who was in there. I just wanted to turn and run. However, I had to at least ask who it is just to know if I should run or not. 

"Who is it?" My voice barely came out. I cleared my throat and spoke louder. "Who's in there?" 

"It's me Zayn." I could hear his footsteps coming closer.

My mouth dropped open. I didn't want to go in there after what he told me and I was covered in just a towel.

I knew it was pointless if I tried to escape because I didn't have time and I would be just showing him that I'm weak.

He appeared walking out of my bedroom leaning his back against the wall. He looked exactly how I had saw him at Harry's house. 

I watched him as his eyes were analyzing me. He bit on his bottom lip and I knew what was on his mind.

I couldn't resist him. I moved closer to him till I was only a few steps away.

I let go of the towel and it fell off. I was now standing naked in front of him. 

He eyes were pierced on me. He pulled off his grey hoodie and came closer to me. 

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me in closer to him. Our lips collided and I felt the pain in me fade away. I felt it was just me and him in this world alone. 

_________________________________________________________

I know! It was getting spicy! You'll get to know what happens in the next chapter. I'll try updating soon :) x

 PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS. DO U LIKE IT OR ....?