Chapter 9

"You thought I'd let it slip away that easily." He spoke slowly and stern. It was him. It was Louis... 

My heart was beating triple its pace. Its late. He must be drunk or high... or most probably both. Fear grew in me once more and this time it wasn't about the jog back home. I was fearing what Louis would do to me... 

I couldn't dare to turn my head to look up at him. He tightened his grip around my wrist. 

I couldn't put a sentence together. I didn't know what to say.

"Please..." I stuttered. That was the only word I could say.

I looked up at him to see the expression on his face. He took a step towards me. He was now standing under the light and I could see his bloodshot blue eyes darker than ever. As I expected, he was drunk.

He gripped on wrist tighter and pushed me back against the door. He was now standing in front of me. His face only a few inches away from mine.

 I'm not ready for this. I was just nearly about to have sex with Zayn but then we fought and now Louis. What the fuck had I done to have ended up this way? My subconscious answers me directly reminding me... 

Running away from home... Drugs... Sex... Alcohol... 

I sometimes regret all that I had done and at times I don't... I just wish I was inside at this moment away from Louis.

"Louis... You're drunk." I spoke softly and quietly.  A smirk spread across his face.

"Oh. Really? I hadn't had a clue!" He spoke sarcastically and laughed loudly. 

I tried to lose his grip around my wrist but he was like hooked on. 

Unaware, his lips met mine. I felt like my heart dropped. I placed my other hand which was free from his grip against his chest and tried pushing him back but it wasn't working. I kept trying with all my power to push it all way. He was too strong for my strength. 

He caressed my free arm with his fingers softly and slowly slid his fingers down to my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. He began tugging on my bottom lip reminding me of Zayn. I felt my heart twist in pain at the thought of Zayn.

He suddenly loosened his grip around my wrist; however, his fingers were still intertwined with mine.

He moved his hand slowly up my arm. He let go of my lips and stared directly into my eyes. He lightly ran his fingers across my chest.

He moved his fingers down my chest crossing my sports bra. His fingers brought me shivers as he caressed my uncovered skin. He slid his hand quickly underneath my sports pants which startled me and had fear run through me. 

I was extremely scared and uncomfortable. I could feel my eyes begin to tear up. I couldn't hold it in. Tears started running down my face. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. No words would leave my mouth. 

His lips pressed against mine once more. He pressed his fingers against my sensitive area. With all the power left in me I lifted my right leg and knocked him in the balls. 

He let go of my lips and he let out a loud whimper. He placed both his hands on his crotch and bent down. He was now on his knees. 

"You're a sick bastard!" I shouted at him recklessly. He looked up at me and smirked. 

"You're a stupid whore." He said it so darkly with that half smile on his face. "You slept with nearly every guy I know. Harry, Liam, Tyler, Chris... who else? Oh yea... Zayn." 

I made mistakes. I slept with Harry once when my mind wasn't functioning properly and that was a never to do thing again. And Zayn... I loved him. I still do. I wanted to smack the smirk off of Louis' face. 

"You are weak, Louis. The only reason why you have all this 'power' is because you threaten others with death." I emphasized on 'power'. I was really pissed and all the words running through my mind were finally forming sentences. My mouth was speaking what it shouldn't be saying.  

Suddenly, Louis was gaining his balance to stand. Before he could touch me, I pushed passed him and ran. I didn't give a fuck about anything but my life at the moment. All I feared was Louis being near me. God knows what he would be doing to me if I'm near him after what I had just said. 

I ran without looking back. I didn't want to look back. I didn't want to know whether he was behind me or not. I just wanted to get away. I had no fuckin clue where I was heading. I was on the same path I was jogging on earlier. 

....

I ended up in front of the bar that I was at earlier. I was out of breath and exhausted.

I walked in carelessly, breathing heavily and the bartender guy was still there behind the bar. He stared at me confused "I'm sorry. I thought about it and I think I need a drive home." I spoke breathlessly. I tried to crack a smile but it was barely working.

He smiled at me. "I knew you would come to your senses." He let out a small giggle kind of snort. 

I felt the fear in my slowly sink away. However, the thought of Louis wanting to kill me this very moment was haunting me. 

"Take a seat. Let me just get the keys and close the bar." He smiled, placing a water bottle on the bar and turned around walking towards the... kitchen, I guess.

I grabbed the bottle of water and walked towards one of the comfy couches which three customers could be able to sit on. I laid back taking deep breathes in and out slowly wishing all that just had happened would fade away. I just wished Louis could leave me alone. 

I tried to not think of anything and daze off at the beige and tan checker like ceiling. My eyes started to get heavy and I could feel my eyes slowly shut. I couldn't force them open any longer. 

________________________________

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE xx <3