Chapter 8

No matter how mad I would be from him, he could make all that madness disappear with just a touch. 

He slid his left hand gently down my thigh and bit my bottom lip. I wanted him badly. I wanted him, just him, no one else. He slid his left hand up my thigh and near my sensitive part. He was making me really wet. He suddenly gripped my left arm which put pressure on my cut and stung and spun me around. I was now back against the wall and our lips collided once more. 

My eyes were shut as we kissed and teased each other. I could feel him. He was getting really hard as he pressed against me.

Suddenly, the image of Zayn and Erika having sex appeared in my thoughts. The thought of Zayn carressing and kissing her the way he does with me, him telling her all the right words he would usually tell me...

We came to a pause and the most innocent smile appeared on his face. I took a few steps back feeling disappointed in myself for giving it to him directly when I was supposed to be pissed off. I grabbed the towel off the floor and wrapped myself. It was as if I smacked the smile off his face.

My mood transformed from horny to frustrated within these few seconds we paused in. 

"Get out." It came out with pain. I felt as if chains were squeezing my heart. He didn't budge. He stood in his spot staring at me. I could feel the tears piling up. 

All the pain he ever caused. All the lies he told me. All the SHIT he has ever done to me. I was fed up! 

"Zayn! Leave!" My voice got higher and the tears started pouring out. I couldn't control myself. "Get out! I'm sick and tired of you having everything your way!" 

He took a few steps towards me. He was staring at my left arm. He looked back up at me but with a frustrated look on his face. I looked at my arm and noticed it was bleeding. 

Shit! It's because he fucking gripped my arm too tightly on my cut..

I looked back up at him and suddenly he was above me. He grabbed my hand and stretched my left arm out. I still had my right arm holding the towel in place. 

"What the fuck, Kim?! I thought you promised you would stop this fucking bullshit!" He was yelling at the top of his lungs. He was beyond pissed. His cheeks were boiling red from temper. His eyes narrowed and darker. He let go of my arm roughly, for a second I thought my arm was about to fall off. He was pacing back and forth in front of me. I felt like a child being yelled at by an adult. "Did you do that to piss me off?! To grab attention?!" My jaw dropped open. I really wanted to punch him so fucking hard.

"You have no right to tell me shit! You have no right to tell me what to do and what not to do! You can't control me! You aren't allowed to fucking hurt me!" He had no right to be pissed at me. I was the one that was supposed to be pissed off and screaming the whole time! "Get out! Leave! Now!" 

He punched the wall behind him and walked towards the stairs. He knocked over everything that was in the corridor towards the stairs. He looked at me one last time. His eyes piercing straight through mines. He was pissed and I was pissed. We couldn't be near each other; otherwise, it would just get worse. I looked away and went into my bedroom slamming the door shut. 

A few seconds later, the front door was slammed shut which meant he was no longer in the house.

I sat on my bed in just my towel crying. All the tears and frustration was pouring out. A few minutes later, I calmed down. I got up and slid on undies and wore grey sweatpants and a black sports bra. I decided to go for a 30 minute jog to let go of the stress. I tied my hair up and grabbed a pair of socks. I left my phone in my room and made my way downstairs. I wore my socks and running shoes and opened the front door. 

I saw a car parking in the driveway. It was Erika. I didn't want to see her or talk to her. So I ran across the lawn on to the sidewalk and started my jog. I ignored her presence as she sat in the drivers seat staring at me, although I could barely see her because of how dark it was outside.

My breathing started getting heavy. I jogged a long distance; however I felt like it was short because my mind kept me entertained with all its stupid thoughts. I stopped at a market out of the neighbourhood. It was closed. Most of the stores near it were closed as well except for a bar. 

I was getting extremely thirsty and cold. I should've brung my jacket with me. I decided to take a small break and go to the bar just for a drink of water, nothing more. 

I walked into the bar and there was barely anyone in it but the 40 year old exhausted looking bartender and an old guy sitting in the corner alone.

The chubby bartender stared at me and I felt completely awkward just standing there like an idiot. I hadn't even brought money with me. 

I smiled at the bartender stupidly and turned to walk out. 

"You seem exhausted and you look like a new customer." I turned to look back at the bartender. My eyes met his. He had a smile on his face so I smiled back. He seemed kind.  "So drinks are on me for the night. Eh?" He was offering me free drinks. That was super sweet of him. However, I didn't want to jump in directly. 

"Yea. It's the first time I enter this place. I was actually jogging till I took a pause and noticed this place."  

"Really? It's not safe to be jogging at this time. It's nearly 1 in the morning, darling." 

I had no clue it was that late. My eyes widened and my heart dropped fearing the fact that I have to jog back home.  

"So, what's your name?" 

"Kim... You?" 

"I'm Jeff. So Kim, have a drink of your choice and I'll drive you back home?" 

Why was this man being too nice to me? It was scaring me. I really needed a drink though.

"Water... Just water. Please." 

"Water?" He had the what-the-fuck face.

"Yea. Only water." I smiled shyly. 

He let out a laugh and grabbed a bottle of water from underneath the counter and handed it to me. I opened the cap and drank.

"Thanks, Jeff. And thank you for the offer of driving me home but I'll be fine." I stood up and grabbed the bottle of water. I made my way to the door.

"Anytime, sweety. Hope to see you again." 

He waved as I walked out the entrance. 

I was now standing outside in the dark with only the street lights ahead of me. I took another big sip from my bottle of water and started jogging again. 

I was now nearly half way near home. Fear would run in me but I would push it away. I was focusing only on getting home and getting back into bed. 

I finally reached the front door of my home. I felt so relieved and safe. I stood on the porch taking deep breathes in and out. 

I didn't have the keys with me. I raised my hand to ring the doorbell but suddenly a hand wraps around my wrist pulling my hand back. My heart started racing and tongue got tied. I couldn't scream. I couldn't let out a word. 

I was too scared to even raise my head and look at who was standing there beside me. 

______________________________________________________

Who do you guys think it is??? 

 Pls Vote if you like it and Comment xxx

Oh and I apologize deeply for not writing in a while. I was just busy and caught up with so much. 

I was also in a stage of laziness and hating the world which caused me to stop writing for a while. Im sorry xxx <3