Chapter 5

My eyes peaked open slowly. I felt so exhausted and I felt like my body was in such a relaxed state. I really didn't want to get out of bed.

Autumn is like my "sleeping all the time and lazy" season.

I rolled over and sat up on the side of the bed.

I checked my phone and it was super late.

"Dayum..." I sat thinking whether I should go back to sleep or not.

I decided not to.

I jumped out of bed and fixed it quickly, cleaning up the mess I made early in the morning.

The clothes I had placed on the chair last night were now on the floor. It probably happened when Liam snuck in here and started bumping into random shit.

I picked them up and placed the clothes in my closet. I grabbed my phone and placed it in the pocket of the hoodie I was wearing.

I took a hair tie out of my drawer and tied my hair back.

I opened the window in my room to get some fresh air in here.

I wore my slippers and left the room. I passed by Erika's room. Her door was open and her room was spotless.

She left a long time ago. She probably went to the library to get some studying done. I haven't even registered for this semester. I wasn't planning on to. I wanted to leave and continue my major in Marine Biology in Florida. I wanted to start fresh. Last semester, I fucked up my grades completely. I used to be an A student in high school.

I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and dried off with a towel hung behind the door.

I pulled the hood over my head and walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

My eyes were still feeling heavy and I badly wanted to go back to bed and sleep.

However, I couldn't I needed to call Zayn later and ask if he did what I asked him to do. I hope it all goes as I planned.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself tea. I poured it into my mug and headed to the living room.

I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote controller and laid back. I flipped through the channels lazily and sipped out of my cup.

I couldn't handle it anymore I needed to sleep a bit more. I placed my mug on the counter table next to the couch and left the tv on.

I decided to text Zayn before I took my nap, in case my nap extended. I pulled my phone out of my jumpers pocket.

'Hey Zayn, what happened?? Kim xx'

I placed my phone right under the pillow and grabbed a blanket on the edge of the couch. I laid on my back placing my head on the pillow and covered myself.

My eyes shut slowly and the first image I saw was him....

*Gun shot* The loud sound echoed. Everything around me was moving slowly. Tables were knocked over and there was glass shattered all over the floor.

My eyes travelled across the room. My mother wrapped my sister in her arms. They werre both on their knees, screaming. I couldn't hear them but their expressions showed fear. They were looking right through me.

I turned around and he came to my sight. He was right there! Right there in front of me on the floor. Blood escaping his shoulder. His face in misery.

I tried to reach out to him but I felt like the distance was growing between us.

"DAD!" Huge hands wrapping around my waist pulling me back. I tried breaking free but I barely had any strength left in me. I was having that weak feeling again. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I could just watch.